Hello Mr. Player Ch.29

Start from the beginning

"Objection! This is not important to the case!" Kaden's lawyer stood up angrily and the judge motioned her down muttering

"Denied" she spoke up then "Continue"

"Yes" Eric breathed out his eyes catching mine.

"And its also true...that she dated- Kaden...My Client and your cousin Ian also correct?" she smiled and I swallowed. Oh god this isn't good

"Yes that is true"

"So...is it also true that you being madly in love with Kaylee pretended like you were there, Because of some turmoil between my client and Kaylee correct?" The Lawyer said raising her eyebrow and Erics face got super red making me shrink back in my chair.

"How DARE you!" he screamed standing up. "I would never lie especially on this stand! I SWORE TO GOD!" He screamed "And If you need proof how about YOU GO CHECK THE POLICE REPORTS!? I WAS THE ONE WHO CALLED THE COPS! YOUR CLIENT MADE MY COUSIN HAVE

SEIZURES!"

" I have no further questions" the lawyer said stepping away from him and turning around walking back to her seat.

"We would like to call Kaylee to the stand" Kadens lawyer proclaimed and my eyes widened as Eric stepped slowly away from the stand back to his seat.

Swallowing I stood up walking until I was by the stand and stopped as the bible was placed in front of me.

"Do you swear to to tell the truth and the whole truth so help you god?" the police officer said and I breathed in placing my hand on the bible and closed my eyes.

"I do" I spoke before opening my eyes, letting my hand slide off the bible and sitting in the stand chair.

"Kaylee." Kadens lawyer spoke walking up. "Will you tell the people of the court what exactly happened the night kaden was stabbed?"

Breathing in I cleared my throat before shooting a glance at Alexx who was staring at me the whole time. To make matters worse I could feel Erics AND Ians gazes on me too. "Kaden- who is sitting down right there" I motioned towards him not wanting to look but slowly turned my head staring him dead in the eyes.

"Was stabbed twenty times all over his body" I breathed trying to hide the pain in my voice and be professional then brought my gaze back up to the judge. "I watched as he was stabbed- Over- and over... I tried" Tears formed in my eyes "I tried to stop Alexx...he just smacked me throwing me off of him...and..." tears freely streamed down my face.

"Kaden... he wouldn't let me...help him... He just told me to stay out of the way... Or get away.." I cried my vision blurring but continued to speak even though I couldn't see. "Alexx- he was my boyfriend at the time... He didn't like Kaden at all.. because Kaden broke my heart.." I rubbed my eyes brushing the tears away so I could see and the tears started to form again falling down my cheeks slowly.

"But- I loved him- I still love him" I sobbed my whole body shaking as I covered my eyes shaking my head. "I just can't seem to get him out of my head. Everytime...I try to I keep remembering his face..or the way he said my name and I cant even bare to say his name...without my chest tightening in pain.." I spoke truthfully looking at Ian who was nodding his head a small smile on his face.

'Its ok' he mouthed his eyes sparkling with hushed tears.

So I continued avoiding Kaden's gaze and said. "Kaden only did what he did to defend me. He lo- He thought..." I corrected myself into the mic letting it echo around the room and I knew Kaden knew what I was going to say before I even said it. Unafraid I turned my gaze to his staring into his eyes as I spoke "He thought he loved me. But he was wrong. I WAS wrong"