twenty six

thats my dog yawning enjoy

(Y/n)'s POV

I turned around to see Thanos with his fist clenched. Cap was on the ground, knocked out. The time stone was glowing.

Suddenly, everything was reversed. Cap was fine, and the mind stone was back.

Thanos shoved Wanda out of the way, and I stood in between him and Vision.

"Out of my way," Thanos said. I stood my ground. I wasn't going to let him win.

"No."

"Suit yourself," Thanos said, taking his big hand and wrapping it around my head. Suddenly, I felt the same rage before.

My eyes glowed again, and I punched him in the chest. He fell to the ground, in pain.

I caused this monster to feel pain.

He stood up and threw a punch at me. I caught it with my bare hands, and sent a wave of power through his arm. He yelled out in pain, and fell backwards.

The gauntlet had a large crack in the side of it, and Thanos grimaced at me.

"(Y/n)! Stop!" Bucky yelled. I waved my hand, and flung him away, using my telekinesis.

I punched Thanos again, and he fell to the ground. I walked over and kept him down with my foot, and I grabbed the gauntlet.

"No," Thanos groaned.

I cracked it off of his hand, and it fell to the ground beside him. I knew what I had to do to finish him.

I took a deep breath, and put my hands out in front of me. Using all of the power in my body, I shot. A dark and powerful beam of pure dark red power shot out of my hands, and right in his heart.

I felt the life being drained out of me, but I couldn't stop. I had to do this.

I saw Thanos' eyes roll back into his head, and his heart stopped beating.

I dropped my hands, and fell to my knees. The stones flew in the air and returned to their proper places.

"You just saved the world," Thor said, running over to me. I felt everything get heavy, and I fell to the ground.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" I heard Tony yell. He must've came here through the portal.

My vision dimmed as I saw Peter running towards me. And then, everything went black.

-

Third Person's POV

(Y/n) was dead. If she hadn't sacrificed herself, half of the universe would've faded into ash.

All of the power was drained from her. She was as powerful as an infinity stone.

Tony brought her back to the Avengers tower in New York, and tried everything to bring her back. Nothing worked.

Peter fell into a pit of despair. She was his everything, and she was gone. He felt lifeless and tired all of the time.

"Peter, honey, you have to eat," Natasha said. Peter had been living in (Y/n)'s room ever since she died. That was about a month ago now.

"I don't want to," he mumbled from under her blanket. He hadn't eaten in a week.

"Baby, you need to. (Y/n) would want you to," she said, holding a plate of toast.

"(Y/n) would want me to watch movies with her," he said. Natasha sighed and set the plate on her desk and left the room.

"Kid. Do you want to... see her?" Tony said, walking in.

Peter's head shot up.

"What?" He asked.

"There's something you should see," Tony said.

Peter jumped out of the bed and followed him into his lab. (Y/n) was laying on a counter, and she looked very different.

Her hair was white. All of the color was drained from her.

"She's still beautiful," Peter muttered. Tony showed him a computer screen. It was a heart monitor. It was beating.

"What? Mr. Stark, if this is a joke, it's sick," Peter said.

"It's not. She's alive," Tony said. Peter felt a weight lift off his shoulders, and a smile appeared on his face.

"Is she... okay?" Peter asked.

"Well, that I don't know. She's in a coma. But, we detected something. Look," Tony said, walking over to her.

He grabbed her hand, and on her wrist was something new.

An infinity stone.

"What?" Peter asked.

"She's so powerful, that she, uh, grew an infinity stone, I guess. We're getting Loki from Asgard to come down here and look at it," Tony said.

Peter ran his hand over the stone, admiring it. The stone was a dark maroon, like her powers.

Peter leaned down and kissed (Y/n) softly. Tony smiled to himself as he took some tests on (Y/n).

"Okay, kid. Time to go. You should eat. She'd want you to," Tony said. Peter nodded and walked up to her room, eating the toast Natasha left on the desk.

(Y/n)'s POV (didn't expect that huh)

I was alive. I heard and felt everything around me, but I couldn't move or talk. I just wanted to scream.

I'm here! I'm alive!

But I couldn't.

"She, uh, grew an infinity stone I guess," I heard Tony say. I felt a soft hand run it's fingers against my wrist and arm, and I knew who it was. Peter.

Apparently I have an infinity stone now. What the hell? It was weird.

I felt a pair of soft lips touch mine, and I instantly recognized Peter. I wanted to kiss back, so desperately, but I couldn't.

I couldn't.