"You win a couple races and you think you poppin now?" I yelled out and i could hear the 'ooooohs' from the crowd.

"Yeah actually i do." He laughed at me.

I walk closer to where he was. "Humble yourself Tiny. This could get embarrassing for you if that mouth doesnt match the outcome." I said with a innocent smile before i look at Andy as he handed me my keys.

"You got this shit." He said pulling me into a hug.

Then Hector and Dom came up to me.

"Do it for your dad." Hector smiled as he kissed my forehead. My eyes got watery as i nodded my head.

"You got this." Dom smiled as he hugged me tight. "Be safe and dont listen to that Tiny kid. He's new. Show him how things really run around here." He said smiling proudly.

"Okay." I smiled before walking over to my car.

I got in my car and watched as the crowd got louder. Fuck im stressing out. Its been so long.

I was afraid to lose. I was also scared of racing. Who talked me into this shit?

I used to love racing. But now im scared.

I watched as the girl who did the countdown walked in front of us.

"Dad. Please tell me you're here." I whispered to the cross hanging on my mirror.

It belonged to him. It was the last thing they could recover.

I gripped the steering wheel as i heard the count down.

Then right when she said go all you could hear were both cars screeching loud as we both zoomed down the street.

Tiny was inches ahead of me. He was fast but he clearly didnt have racing knowledge.

It was obvious he burnt out his nos alreadly. Eager.

Common mistake all rookies make.

He was still ahead of me and i noticed him laughing his ass off, as if he won. Despite the distance, anything is possible. I managed my speed as we continued on.

We were close to the finish line when i clicked the lovely red button.

Then i passed Tiny by and it was over for him.

I won by 1 second.

I could hear everyone cheering as i got out the car.

I smiled as Dom pulled me into a big hug.

"Okay let me down. I gotta retrieve my money." I mumbled as he laughed in amusement.

Then i walked over to Tiny. Everyone was congratulating me.

He looked sad and disappointed in himself.

"Heres your money." He mumbled.

I know hes technically an enemy but not everyone should be an enemy.

"Hey you werent bad." I put my hand on his shoulder as he looked at me.

"Thanks." He said giving me a a slight smile.

"Just be smart with your nos." I said as he nodded his head. "Try and find the right timing with it and it will be your best friend."

"Now i know why you're so liked around here. You got my respect." He said and this time i smiled at him.

"Ill see you around." I said before making my way back to my car.

"Congrats." I turned to look at Oscar.

I gave him a small smile. "Thanks." I said awkwardly.

"You just made Hector the happiest cholo alive. He bet $100 bucks you would win." He laughed.

"Hes my number one supporter i guess." I laughed as he smiles at me. The tension wasnt existing until he mentioned her.

"Nicole is probably looking for me. Ima dip." He said point behind him to the sea of people. i nodded.

"Goodnight Oscar." I said as he nodded his head and walked away. I pouted a little as i watched him.

I may or may not have fucked up.

As much as i told myself I could fix Julian and we could make it work, i sacrificed my chances with Oscar.

Tonight just proved who really is here to support me. I chose Julian over Oscar and he still came to congratulate me.

All i ever wanted was someone who was supportive. The bare minimum.

-sweeteasaint

Decided that because school is gonna start up again so lemme hit yall with two chapters for fun lmao