Chapter Eight - Birthday (Part 1)

Začať od začiatku

I opened it to reveal Mr. Yamada (Present Mic) and Ms. Kayama (Midnight) in regular clothing. "Hi." I greeted and let them in. They took off their shoes and went to the living room.

"Aizawa, your sad excuses for friends are here." I said.

Mr. Yamada and Ms. Kayama snapped their head in my direction and glared at me. Aizawa chuckled at my comment from the kitchen. I went back to my book.

Aizawa went out to the living room to be around his friends. I yawned softly and picked my book up, I decided that I would let them do their thing without a child being around them.

I started walking towards the steps. I was stopped by Aizawa voice. "(F/n)." I turned my head to him.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"There's a snack in the fridge for you if you get hungry. Make sure you're not up all night, you have school tomorrow." He said.

"Okay, good night, Old Man."
"Don't call me Old Man, Little Girl."
"Don't call me Little Girl, Old Man."
"Night, Sheriff."
"Night, Chief."

I went up the stairs. I heard Present Mic making fun of Aizawa for being such a dad. Midnight teased him for being such a cute dad.

|||
Aizawa

Hizashi was making a bunch of cheesy cheese puns since we were eating pizza and watching the most cheesy movies we could find.

My eyes wander over to the clock. I decided I should check on the problem child. "Where are you going, Daddy Easer?" Hizashi asked.

"I'm nacho dad. I'm going to check on the kiddo." I said.

It took some time for the pun to click but when it did Hizashi started laughing like crazy. Nemuri facepalmed, "Not you too," She said.

I knocked on (F/n)'s door before entering, but she was already fast asleep. I took a closer look at her and she had tears stains under on her cheek. What the hell happened?

I took her book and placed it on her desk. I took her phone and plugged it to the charger. I kissed her forehead. I'll ask her about it in the morning. I hate to her like this.

Monday

(F/n) came downstairs after getting ready. Fubuki came down the steps with her. It took her longer than usual today. What else was she doing up there? She greeted me and I could tell something was off.

"Hey, you o-"
"I'm fine." She answered before I could finish my question. Her eyes quickly averted to the side.

I didn't want to pry since she already was in a bad mood. I placed her plate in front of her.

"Aizawa." She said. "I think I'm going to skip breakfast and just head out."

"You sure? You usually always want to walk together." I said.

"I think it's better if we don't." She responded.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'll see you at school." She stood from her seat and put her shoes on by the door and left.

It was frustrating me. I didn't like seeing her so upset. I just wanted to help her from hurting.