04

colby stared sam in the eyes, softly singing the blonde boy's favorite song, broken by lovelytheband. his hands played sam's favorite instrument, the acoustic guitar. sam just smiled, teary eyed. 

colby had always done stuff like this. he always would take sam to the beach or a hilltop when the sun is setting or an empty park where the sun is shining and the skies are a pretty blue and the clouds are fluffy and pure white. colby always took him such pretty places, and sang to him. or talk to sam about how much he loves him. or  kiss him. all these things, made the blonde happy. 

now, it was their anniversary and that's why colby sang that song. they met through a club for rape survivors, a group for them to come together and become happy again. colby was raped by his brother's friend, sam by his sister's. 

but they were fine now. happy now. they would always remember those moments but they put those to the side, to love one another and love in peace.

once colby finished the song, he set the guitar down, walking over and hugging the crying blonde, who grinned cutely. sam hugged his lover back tight, kissing his cheek repeatedly. 

"i love you so much colby," sam whispered, pulling away slightly, holding colby's cheek.

"i love you so much too sammy." colby whispered back, as he gently kissed sam. and sam kissed back.