Prologue

Joy's pov

We tip toed to the door excited to tell luke and ash the news when we heard harsh whispering. "What's that all about?" Nicolle asked. I shrugged. "Let's just listen." I whispered.

"Dude, we need to tell them I can't handle this guilt." Luke groaned. "No, do you know how upset Nicolle and Joy would be? Especially how you and Joy did you know...." Ashton said. I looked at Nicolle to see her looking back with a confused look. "I wish we never did that dare! Biggest mistake I have ever made!" Luke yelled. Well that set me off.

I opened the door and ran in. "What the hell are you talking about!?" I yelled at Luke and Ashton. They just stood there with wide eyes. "And what about this dare huh?" Nicolle shouted. Ashton sighed. "Baby, calm down." "Don't call me 'baby' ash what the fuck is going on!?" Nicolle yelled. Luke sighed and looked at me with glassy eyes. I cocked my eyebrow at him asking for him to explain. "Well, we were at a party and we saw you two dancing and someone caught us looking so they dared us to date you and get into your guys pants......" Luke trailed. Right now I was beyond angry. "Are you fucking serious so what we had wasn't even real!? It was all fake!" I yelled at luke with tears down my face. "No no that is not it after a while we really did fall for you guys! I made love with you forreal not for the bet! I am madly inlove with you Joy!" Luke yelled and stood up. "Whatever this is just a waist of time. And by the way were through! And I'm pregnant." I muttered and grabbed Nicolle. Who was sobbing. We ran out of the house hearing ashton and luke yelling for us. We ran out on the street and heard screeching of a car. All I heard was 4 screams and everything went black.

+

+

HI GUYS ITS KAITLIN HERE 😗

WE ARE STARTING A NEW STORY CALLED AMNESIA! THIS IS JUST THE PROLOGUE MORE IS TO COME :)

-K