One Against One

Începe de la început

"Mom! Dad!" Faith yelled.

Kazuto saw it and glared at the old man. He stood up and stepped forward. "You bastard!"

"Now now, how about you relax for a moment while I take care of your daughter." He shot again, the bullet went into his leg. Again he kneeled, he knew his powers weren't as strong as Faiths. He would die for sure if he tried to stop him. Instead of facing him he turned over to Asuna and protected her. Tears were in her eyes.

The old man loaded the gun quickly, before he knew it Faith was charging at him. As time slowed, the man saw her eyes were a caramel color but as she closed her eyes and opened them again, they were yellow. He was surprised. 'How did she control them in such a short amount of time?!'

She swung both sword at him like she was in Attack On Titan. Both swords were together, about to cut off hit head. In reflex, he shot the gun but it barely missed her. It scratched the surface of her cheek, blood lightly dropped down her cheek but she didn't stop. She forced her swords at him but they barely missed him as he backed away. He hopped to the side, one sword went towards the man again but barely missed him. Her other sword followed and caught him off guard, cutting his arm deep enough for it to bleed down his arm. He held it and jumped away. He could tell she was just getting started, though he was getting tired. An old man shouldn't be jumped all over the place like this.

'I should've finished him at this point, time to try my new trick' Faith thought. She smiled and gave him an interesting look. She closed her eyes and focused all her power to her hand and feet, as power went to her feet and hands they started to glow a golden color. Soon enough the power started to go to her swords. She opened her eyes, power circled around her. The man backed away in fear, her parents, Sora, and Rylan were extremely surprised. She stepped and flung forward, almost impossible to see to the naked eye. The old man dodged just in time but he almost fell in the process. They couldn't see her because of all the dust around them but once it cleared, they saw she ripped through the wall. She glared at the old man, her haired flowed in the wind as she slowly stepped towards him.

"I'm not going to let you hurt my family or friends! You'll have to get passed me first!" She yelled. Her power was so great, her power formed a dragon behind her. Her anger was so great, it formed something to express herself, in her case a dragon. It was yellow and roared behind her, she gazed at the old man. She didn't care if he shot at her and hurt her but nobody hurt her family and friends. "You hurt them, I'll kill you!" She yelled again. She swung her swords again, this time they were faster and had more power in them.

He shot at her, the bullet entered her right leg. It didn't phase her one bit, she still charged at him. He shot three more times, one missed but the other two went into her shoulder and her side. Again she wasn't phased by it, he noticed her body pushed the bullets out of her body and healed her wounds. He shot again but they didn't do anything, no matter where they went in her body pushed them out and healed the wound. The old man was amazed by the pissed young girl.

Everyone was amazed by her act, their eyes were wide, mouths were open, and their bodies were frozen. Her parents watched with horrified faces.

Faith could feel her power and her life slowly slipping away but she kept going. As she swung each sword, it cut the old man. He screamed in pain but kept shooting. He was missing a bunch of times now.

'I would rather sacrifice my life for thousands of people than have everyone die because of failure' she thought to herself. Time started to slow, she looked over at Sora who was running to save her. He noticed as she gave a sweet smile, then she looked over at Rylan who was to frozen to move. He notice as she gave a sweet smile as well. The old man pulled out a large knife and stabbed her in a vital spot, Faith also swung her sword and cut off his left arm. She fell to the ground, her swords hitting the ground and making a large sound. The old man yelled as he looked over at his arm on the floor, he clutched the remaining part of his arm as blood spilled everywhere.