okay so, we met on October 10th (are you today's date? Cause you're 10/10). I remember, you were going through a hard time. And I talked to you, and we made a promise. That you're going to stay until you graduate, then you will leave this app and continue on with life. And you're going to become a dad and a doctor and a husband and a grandpa and so on. This was our first promise. You called me your hero afterwards, that all your friends should call me that too because I "saved" you. Well, like I said before, I'm not a hero. I just refuse to let another life slip out of my hands. Think of me as a villain, doing good things. I was quite mean when we first met, and I teased you whenever I got the chance. You called me "meanie lottie" or something like that. but after a while, I'd like to believe I've gotten nicer. Though I still tease you. I started calling you princess, and when you finally admitted you are, I began calling you my king. And a couple days after, I was like "oh shit I'm getting attached to this boy jesus take the wheel." And usually, I wouldve made distance between us, but you said you were beginning to get attached to me too. And that was all I needed to hear, and all my fears and worries flew away at the moment, and I finally felt like I didnt have to run away.Anyway, i just wanted to say that you make me really happy. And I always get excited for your texts. You're so sweet and kind hearted, and you always make sure everyone else is happy. You have what my mom would call a "pure soul." And even though you have your down times, you always get back up and smile and laugh and enjoy things whenever you can. Although you put yourself last, I'll always be here to make sure you put yourself first. Because you're just as important as every else. You're made of stars, bub. I love you, and I'm so so so thankful I met you. You complete me.

p.s. I'm thankful for our daughter, Pluto, as well (:

 I'm thankful for our daughter, Pluto, as well (:

_

To my laffy taffy
my wife,
my unicorn mom.
italiandrug

Tiffy, my future doctor. You are going to do great things one day. You are so sweet, and empathetic. And kind. And seriously one of a kind. You're going through a lot, but one day itll all settle down, and you're going to be so happy. Thank you for dealing with me for so long. You were and still are my best friend and basically my sister, and you have such a special place in my heart. You were literally there for me through one of my worst, and through my end. I always told you that one day, we'll have to say goodbye. That one day we'll slowly stop talking, that we'll begin doing other things, that we'll grow up. And I feel like that day is nearing. You're growing, wifey. And I'm so proud of you. Thank you, for everything. For keeping me company through my hard time, for saying comforting things, for making me laugh, for making me happy. Thank you for being the sister I never had. I'm so glad I met you, and that I got to be with your through part of your journey. And I cant wait for many more laughs with you. I'll always be here for you, if you ever need anything. I love you. And I cant wait to cause chaos together in our granny home.