Part 48 (Will it work?)

Start from the beginning

Navya:- Haan specially Mujhe. ( Yeah specially me.)

Navya made a dad face.

Abhi:- I will take care of everything don't be so afraid Navya.

Navya gave a nervous smile.

Mukti:- Then everything is final. We will meet you at night. Now we take a leave.

Navya:- Haan. Mujhe ready bhi hona hai. ( Yes. I have to be ready.)

Abhi:- OK bye.

Mukti and Navya left from there. Abhi kissed Nandini's forehead.

Abhi:- Don't worry everything will be fine.

Nandini just nodded her head.

Soon it's night time. The clock was showing 10pm. Murty's were having dinner. Nandini was missing.

Yeash:- Nandini kaha hai? ( Where is Nandini?)

Vandita:- She had her dinner and went to sleep.

Yeash:- This much early.

Vandita:- She said she had headache.

Yeash looked worried.

Yeash:- She had medicine?

Vandita:- Don't worry Yeash. She is fine. She had medicine. Let her sleep she will be alright.

Yeash nodded His head. On the other hand back side of Murty mansion a bike stopped there. Mukti and Navya got down from the bike.

Mukti:- Chal char ja. ( Go climb.)

Navya:- Ja rahi hu. ( Going)

There was a ladder which they arranged before. Navya started climbing up. She sat on the wall. There was other ladder which Abhi placed there. Navya climbed down. Navya came down of Nandini's balcony. She saw there was a rope tiding on Nandini's balcony.

Navya:- Hai matarani ab humme isme charna parega. Please raksha karna mera matarani. ( Oh God I have to climb on this. Please save me God.)

Navya started climbing up with the help of rope. She reached the balcony. She went inside Nandini's room. Nandini was sitting on bed with tensed face.

Navya:- Nandini!!

Seeing Navya Nandini sighed in relief.

Nandini:- Thank go you came safely. I was so much worried.

Navya:- Nandini you should go now.

Nandini:- Yeah. You take care.

Navya:- You too.

Navya laid down on bed. She covered herself fully with blanket. Nandini wore hoodie and went to balcony. Nandini with the help of the rope got down on ground. She ran towards wall and with the help of ladder she climbed up to the wall and again climbed down with help of other side ladder. She landed on ground safely.

Mukti:- Come quick Nandini.

Nandini sat behind Mukti. Mukti started the bike. Soon they hit the road. The road was clam and quite. After dinner Yeash was going to Nandini's room. Abhi saw this and ran after Yeash.

Abhi(shout):- Dad!

Yeash turned behind. Abhi came running towards him.

Abhi:- Ap kaha ja rahe hai? ( Where are you going?)

Yeash:- Mai Nandini ko dekhne ja raha hu. ( I am going to see Nandini.)

Abhi:- Dad usse headache hai na. Usse sone dijiye na. ( Dad she had headache. Let her sleep.)

Yeash:- I'm not going to woke her up.

Abhi:- Dad kal mil lijiye na. ( Dad meet her tomorrow.)

Yeash felt something not right.

Yeash:- Is everything OK Abhi? Why are you stopping me to meet Nandini?

Abhi:- Everything is fine dad. Is that...

Yeash:- what?

Abhi:- Nothing dad.

Abhi gave a nervous smile. Yeash went in front of Nandini's room and opened the door. He saw light was dem. Nandini was sleeping. He smiled and again closed the door. Abhi sighed in relief. Yeash gave Abhi a wired look and left from there. Abhi wiped the sweat on his forehead.

Abhi(in mind):- Thank god bach geye. Agar dad undar jate tho na Jane aj kya hota. ( Thank god got save. If dad went inside. Don't know what happened today.)

Soon Mukti and Nandini reached Malhotra mansion. Nandini got down.

Mukti:- I'm waiting here. You go inside.

Nandini nodded her head. She was little nervous. First time she did Something like this.

Mukti:- All the best.

Nandini gave a small smile. She came near Malhotra mansion gate. She looked at the watchman. He was sleeping. Nandini sighed in relief. Nandini started climbing up the gate. She safely landed on ground. She ran towards garden.

Nandini:- Shit!! Mujhe tho nahi pata Manik ka room konsa hai. Ab tho gharke andee gusna parega. ( Shit!! I don't know which room is Manik's. Now I have to go inside the house.)

Nandini entered inside the house from garden area.

Nandini:- Kaha hai Manik ka room? Shayed upar hoga. ( Where is Manik's room? May be upstairs.)

Nandini adjusted her hoodie. She started climbing the staircase. She didn't know go left or right.

Nandini:- Right jao ki left jao? Oh god kaha pas gayi mai. ( Should I go left or right? Oh god where I got stuck.)

Then she heard someone's foot step noise. Someone was coming Nandini's way. Nandini's eyes went wide. Her mind was not working.

That's for today. Anyone guess what will happened next? Will Nandini get caught or not? What will happen if Nandini get caught? Do share your viewers by comments.

Love
Asha