Diabolik Lovers & Vampire knight (The Hero's Crystal Stone Heart) My OC

My OC character as a child

Name: Akira Kuran

Age: 5

Looks: Light brown short hair/ Eyes: Sky Blue

Family: Haruka (Father) and Juri (Mother) Kuran, Kaname (Brother) Kuran, and Yuuki ( Older twin sister) Kuran, Rido (Uncle) Kuran, Senri ( Cousin) Shiki

 Personality: Quiet and Emotionless

Likes: Not alot things really she has been indoors alot, Family I guess and Her Guardian Angel ASH

Dislikes: Her family being hurt, her uncle sometimes

My OC as a teen

Name: Ai Sakamaki

Ages: 16

Looks: Same but taller

Family: Karl Heinz (Step Father), Shu,Reiji,Ayato,Kanato, Laito, and Subaru ( Her Step Brothers)

Personality: Kind, Respectful, Understanding, Outgoing, VERY smart and Hardworker

Likes: Being with her Brothers, Training, Music, Reading, and Helping others, her mentor or Sensei Ash

Dislikes: Being wrong, when they hurt her family

BIO:

Ai name used to be Akira Kuran, but since her family didn't like her, and her only friend was her guardian angel named Ash, she dicided to leave with him so her family could be happy. When she was walking with Ash, he had to leave for a while, so  in the snow she was walking all alone until a big group of level E attacked her from behind. Since she just used her powers to defeat her uncle and turn her sister human, and Ash left, her powers didn't have enough time to recharge, so she was defenseless. When she waited to be devoured, it never came because they had all turn to dust. Thanks to a man with white long hair and golden eyes. His name was Karl Heinz and he decided to adopt Akira as his daughter. And he named her Ai Sakamaki. When Ash appeared Karl put him incharge of Ai as her personal butler. Then after a few months he presented her to his six son's the Sakamaki Brothers, including his four other adopted son's the Mukami Brothers. All the son's instintly loved her like a little sister. Ash they were kind afraid of, but they didn't let that bother them. Years passed by and the two eldest from the Sakamaki's and Mukami's found themselves liking Ai even more then a brother and sister love. And felt like they would do anything for her. Ash as her guardian and personal butler must now keep an eye on them. But, when she wants to go to Cross Academy, to stop her uncle and she finds her past family. What will happen?.. And when she finds her older brother once again? What will Shu Sakamaki and Ruki Mukami think? What will Ash do for his Mistress?

I WILL UPDATE SOON I PROMISE