"So, how come you left Minecraftia all those years ago?" Hero asked, I froze, "ask Entity," was all I typed/said, he looks at me shocked but it quickly turns into a frown, "and don't even THINK about saying "I told you so" Hero, your at fault as much as he is," I grit my teeth as I pressed send. I press the home button already regretting the idea of playong Minecraft as memories of my ex-husband who would basically beat the shit out of me when we became "husband" and "wife" in our own kingdom. "I should've let Ford sell him as a slave," I mumbled as I turned off my phone.

Meanwhile somewhere else...

???'s (POV)
"So? How did it go? What did she-" I was interrupted in the middle of my third question when Herobrine asked, "what did you do to her when you two got married?" He looks at me dead in the eyes, I look away from his eyes to the floor in shame. "That's the thing, I... I don't even remember what happened, all I remember is that one day when I asked her to be my wife, and the next I was coming home, but the placed REEKED with alcohol, so when I came inside, I was surprised to see Silver underneath a pile of blankets on our bed with empty bottles around the bed, I tried calling her name but she didn't answer, so when I came up to her, I was surprised see her drunk. I tried calling her name out but all I got was a mumble and see her basically chug down a bottle of Champaign or something. Then two portals open, one above and below her outstretched hand with the empty bottle, she let's go of the bottle and then another one came from the portal above her outstretched hand, and chugged it down, the last thing I heard was that, "I'm dying, oh well, might as well die drunk" and yes, I did try to stop her but my hand just went right through hers that held the bottle, and she... Died," I sit down on the nearest chair with tears in my eyes. "Then why did she sound so angry when I asked her about it?" I was surprised that she was back, "wait, is she here!?!" I was excited to finally see the love of my life again, "she's here, but not in Minecraftia," he said, "oh," I was a bit disappointed hearing that, "but I do believe she'll come back for an explanation," he said, "and I want to know how I'm apart of this? Because from all I know, is that I deliberately told her to stay as far away from you," he said while crossing his arms, "HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED KNOW!?! I CAN'T REMEMBER A GOD DAMN THING AFTER I ASKED HER TO BE MY QUEEN!!!" I yelled as anger bubbled inside my veins, "yeah, wait, what?" He looked at me with a puzzled look...