Plot

Buzz Buzz

Hearing the sound of the buzzing of my cellphone just wanted to make me die more.

I groaned sinking further into my bed trying to drown out the sound.

Yes, I knew who was calling me; Kelly, my mom.

I literally visited her 5 months ago isn't that enough? Do I have to visit her again?

I rubbed my forehead and tried to relax but I just couldn't stop groaning inside of my head. If I'm late, Kelly will kill me. She isn't responsible of me anymore but literally, she can still kill me.

I pushed myself off, of my bed and slipped on my flip flops that were sloppily plopped on the floor right beside me.

Feeling like a zombie, I looked down at last nights clothes and took a whiff of myself.

I smell fine, I think I look fine. Hopefully Kelly won't mind me coming over like this, I mean it's not that of a special occasion.

From last night I am wearing a turquoise, flowered design t-shirt and grey sweat pants, yes and its really mismatched.

I really hope this is short because I want to get this over with so I can come straight back to my life.

Snapping back into the time I have I jogged over to the door and grabbed my keys and my ugly, ripped pink wallet.

I am just so lucky to be on the 2nd floor, I smirked to myself as I opened the doors to the stairs.

The elevator was currently broken and being fixed so everyone had to use the stairs for now and if I wasn't on the second floor, well I think you would know the problem.

I ran down the stairs almost tripping over my own clumsy feet, I must look so crazy right now; wobbling down the stairs with ugly clothes and all that poop.

I was probably not paying attention because next thing I know I bumped into a man, maybe in his forties grinning down at me like it wasn't a big deal.

"Oof!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm just-"The man interrupted me before I could continue what I was saying.

"Oh no problem!" He chuckled, but it sounded forged. "What's your name?" He asked me putting on a light, welcoming smile.

I grinned at him, totally forgetting about my mother, the man was just too welcoming. "Im-" before I couldn't finish my sentence and I blacked out.

Before I was lost in darkness I heard one last thing, "no one cares."

Gee, thanks

****

Hello!!! Before you continue, I must introduce myself if ya don't know me and if ur just forced to read this cuz ur bored but HAYYY!!! Im Lydia so ill just try to be famous and sign my name when im done with a chapter and im bored and wanted to put a chapters note, and another note about the story. But here is my book note.

The other chapters will be longer, my just plot is always hard to write so I make it small so I can start to actually enjoy writing this and continue happily.

I look forward to MY NOTES!!

Lydia