thirty-four ⭐ fight

Start from the beginning

Woman: Hello. I brought you some food in case you were hungry.

Awsten: Thank you.

Woman: You're welcome. {leaves.}

Awsten walks up to the platter of food. Grapes, banana slices, strawberries and raspberries lay separately in a divided container next to a small bowl of yogurt and a few toothpicks. A loaf of Italian bread with ten packets of butter sit close by, thin slices of turkey and ham neighboring them. Four different kinds of cookies, three of each, are neatly laid in a rectangular container. The man takes a strawberry and places it in his mouth.

Another knock sounds at the door, so Awsten walks over to answer it.

Jawn: H-

Awsten: Bye. {slams the door, but Jawn catches it.}

Jawn: I wanted to talk to you about something.

Awsten: Well I don't so bye.

Jawn steps inside the room, making Awsten back into a nearby desk.

Awsten: What the fuck do you want?

Jawn: I already told you.

Awsten: Listen bitch, we've already done enough talking. I don't want anything to do with you anymore.

Jawn: What if I do?

Awsten takes the camera held by a strap from Jawn's neck aggressively as the other man pleads for him to give it back. Awsten throws the camera on the floor, watching it as it shatters.

Jawn: Awsten!

Awsten: I told you to leave me alone.

Jawn: {kneels down on the ground, trying to collect what's left of his best camera. Crying,} I fucking hate you.

Awsten: And how do you think I feel?!

Jawn: I'm trying to change!

Awsten: Well you're not doing good enough! {kicks him} Get outta here you piece of shit!

Jawn: {wipes his eyes} Please stop.

Awsten: {pulls Jawn up} Be a fucking pussy like you normally are and leave. {lets go of Jawn}

Jawn backs away from Awsten, but not in the direction of the door.

Jawn: I came to talk to you, so I fucking will.

Awsten strikes Jawn in the face. He pushes the other man hard, but not hard enough to trip. Jawn puts his hands out to cover himself from the other's hurtful fists. The two begin to fight more seriously, Awsten doing it out of anger, and Jawn doing it for defense. With the door still being open, many people hear what was going on and rush to the room. Four people from the crew break up the fight with Awsten still yelling profanities at Jawn, who suffered many injuries.

As Awsten is dragged by two men to the main lounge, Geoff makes his way through the hall to see what the commotion is about. Jawn is pulled from the room, bloody and already bruising, but he does not move. His body is practically limp. Both Geoff and Awsten watch as Jawn gets wooshed pass the men. Jawn's attacker begins to cry at the realization of what he had done. Geoff stares in shock at his friend.

He's not proud of his actions, but he's proud of him for being remorseful.

⭐⭐⭐

underscoregeoff

Liked by kelliniscuter, sour_acid2, and 179, 920 others

underscoregeoff Knoxville show has been cancelled due to personal events. We sincerely hope you can understand.

View All 172, 248 Comments
kelliniscuter w h a t h a p p e n e d
geoffscamera I hope whatever happened gets better 💕 love you