Tyler's POV;

I shut the front door of Stace's house. The walk to my house was really quick since we live next door to each other. I unlocked the door to my home and walked up the stairs into my room. I grabbed some shorts and quickly showered. I fell onto my bed and thoughts about this weekend rushed to me. Tomorrow is going to be the day. I'm finally confessing to Stacie Hayes that I, Tyler Morgan, have fallen for her. And hard.

Stacie's POV;

"I'M FEELING SEXY AND FREE! LIKE GLITTERS RAINING ON ME. YOU'RE LIKE A SHOT OF PURE GOLD!" My alarm rang. I groaned and flung my hand over to turn off my alarm. I got up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, and stumbled into my walk-in closet. I picked out a blue tank pairing it with white shorts, and put on earrings and one of those long necklaces from forever 21. After I got dressed I went to the bathroom to wash up and brush my hair, then I decided to put on some make up. I'm not one of those girls who cake their face in makeup, or even need it, I only wear mascara. I applied some on, it had framed my eyes pretty nicely if I do say so myself. Okay it's 11:00am, perfect. My parents are on a business trip, so I have the whole house to myself as usual. As I walked down stairs my door bell rang and I picked up the pace to open the door. It was Tyler, he's early. Well not that early, I just thought he would come by later, around 11:15am.

"Well you look nice today," Tyler said basically eye-raping me. What's gotten into him these days? I brushed off the comment and just nodded letting him in. I pulled some milk out of the fridge, as well as Special K cereal from the cabinet. I poured myself a bowl of cereal, sat on one of the high chairs by the counter and started eating. Tyler sat next to me, I could feel his eyes on me.

"What?" I snapped, turning around with a mouthful. Wow, I'm so attractive. I must've looked gross talking with soggy cereal stuffed my mouth, but it's Tyler so it doesn't matter. We never care about how we look when we are together.

"Nothing, hurry up it's about time to go." Tyler said looking away, getting up walking towards the door. He sat down on the bench at the door making it easier to pull his grey high top Nikes on without squatting. After he was done fixing his shoes to 'perfection', he opened the door and got into his blue BMW, leaving the door open for me. I placed my bowl and spoon in the sink, I'll clean it when I get back from the mini trip. I took out my navy flats from the shoe closet, slid them on instantly. I grabbed my tote, that I had packed last night, on the way out and I locked the door behind me. Tyler has already started up his fancy car. He's parents are both full time working doctors, so he's pretty much loaded. I locked my door and got into the passenger seat up front. We turned on the radio and small talked until we got to the beach. It was only a 15 minute drive so it wasn't long till we got there.

-

My friends Megan and Ellie were already there waiting for us along with these two guys. I'm guessing they're Tyler's friends he brought along. We pulled up towards them and got out of our car. Tyler and I walked in our separate ways, he headed towards his friends, and I headed to mine. I was welcomed by two bone crushing hugs, a lot of squealing, and giggles. Tyler and his friends exchanged handshakes, then had began approaching us, chatting about the plans for later.

"Stacie, Megan, Ellie this is Logan." Tyler introduced his friend, his really hot friend. He has those gorgeous green eyes and dark brown hair. Hot name and body, wow sexy can I?

"Hey Stacie, Megan and Ellie" Logan said winking. Megan and Ellie were probably drooling right now. Oh my gosh. This is so embarrassing, because I was right, they had their pretty little eyes glued on his face. I slapped their shoulders indicating them to stop it and they finally came back into reality.

"Um hi," I said back awkwardly with my face flushed. He saw my reaction and smirked without delay, he seems to enjoy my embarrassment. Okay this is going to be a long weekend.

"And this is Blake," he said pointing to this really cute guy with dimples, he wasn't the hot kind like Logan nor Tyler. He has dirty blonde hair that falls over his deep blue eyes. He has those eyes you could stare into and just get lost in, and his eyes kind of reminds me of Megan's. I am 100% jealous of her eyes; they are in the most beautiful blue I've ever seen.

"Hello Stacie, Megan, and Ellie. It's really nice to meet you," Blake smiled showing off his dimples, sticking his hand out for us to shake it. Aw, he seems really sweet. He's most likely easy to talk to unlike Logan, who's a bit intimidating.

"Okay so what do you have planned, boys?" Megan asks twirling her perfect long blonde hair. I honestly don't think she has a single flaw. Most of the boys are crushing on her or think shes incredibly hot. I don't know how she deals with all the male attention, and not to mention the flirting, being hit on, swapping numbers, and dates. What I'm most surprised about is, she's single. Someone like her is single, I wonder what will happen to me.. I am not nearly as pretty as she is.

"Wanna go for a swim?" Logan suggested shrugging his shoulders. Megan and Ellie both agreed,  I nodded my head in approval.

"Alright let's go." he says, "We can change at Tyler's beach house, it's only a little further down the shore. And we will also be spending our nights there as well." I just nodded. Megan and Ellie stared at me wide eyed. Oh yeah, I forgot. They've never stayed at Tyler's beach house before so they are quite excited or amused even. They soon got over it and we grabbed our bags, but only to have them taken away from us. The boys are being such gentlemen, carrying all the bags for us and themselves, how cute. We continued to walk further down shore chattering cheerfully, we saw a large sized wooden beach house come into view. Tyler unlocked the door for us and I gave a quick tour for Megan and Ellie. The boys handed us back our bags and totes, a while later they had went ahead to get dressed first. They walked out shirtless in their swimming trunks showing off their 6 packs. I quickly darted my eyes over to my friends who are staring.

"Come on guys. Let's go get dressed," I coughed glaring at my friends. They followed me up the stairs into the huge bathroom that I had showed them beforehand. Megan put on a hot pink bikini, Ellie put on a baby blue bikini, and I had put on my navy blue bikini. We walked down the stairs draping our towels over our shoulders and noticed the boys were still on the sofa talking about something. They stood up when they saw us descending down the spiral staircase.

"Ready?" Tyler asked  not to anyone in particular. I couldn't help but notice him looking me up and down.  But I just ignored it and nodded. We headed out onto the beach, Megan and Blake, Ellie and Logan, then Tyler and I. It would probably seem like a group date since everyone else was flirting.

I was just about to join Megan and Ellie when Tyler whispered to me,

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yeah sure," I answered, suspicious. He opened his mouth but no words came out.

"Walk with me?" He sighed. What is up with Tyler for the past few days? He's been acting sort of strange. I just nodded and followed him further down the shore.

Tyler's POV;

How am I supposed to tell her? I don't know how to do this, I really don't want to ruin this relationship we already have. None of the other girls never make me feel so frustrated, she kills me inside, everything about her kills me. I don't think I would be able to cope with it if our relationship is ruined because of how stupid I am. I only continued walking, still in deep thought. Why does she make me feel this way, why her, why out of everyone my best friend? Unanswered questions kept running through my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

What do you think her reaction should be!? What will Tyler do? Will this ruin their relationship? DRAMAAAAA. Comment and tell me what u guys think :3 Is this chapter too short? agh sorry idk how long it should be... 

Hahah thanks for reading, I love all of you. Please give me feedback. This is my first time writing so it's not that amazing at all. xD ahahah. Thanks babes

xx

Sophia