Wrong move, Sweetheart.

Start from the beginning

He hand flies to cover her lip ring and I smirk, playing with her. "Lip ring, nerd? I'm surprised, speechless, actually." I say, biting my lip to keep me from smiling.

She giggles, so fake, like Cecilia. "Uh, well... I wanted my first piercing to be special, but I think it's t-too much. D- don't you think?" She stutters in that innocent voice. Looking at me with those innocent eyes. Fuck.

I gulp and blink, sobering up, plastering a smirk. "Yeah," I nod. "you're not hot enough- but then again you're not hot at all. Not even cute." I lie. I am so fucking lying. I'm such a fucking liar.

Yes. Yes you are.

I almost snicker as I see her jaw tighten and her momentarily close her eyes with a huff of air. She straightens her posture looking at me with those eyes, still a little red and puffy.

Who did that to her. Who?

"Oh, well," She brushes the insult off. "Do you need help finding anything?"

I think it's time to stop playing with her, don't ya think?

Yeah, I smirk. This is gonna be fun.

"Yeah, just one thing."

"Y- yeah. With what?" She says, which makes me smirk more.

"How long are you going to be pretending?"

Shock is written across her features. Eyes widen and mouth slightly opening and closing trying to say something, but I talk before she does.

"I know it's you, sweetheart." I clarify with a smug smile. "Or should I say, Ash."

It feels nice saying her name out loud.

I reach for her glasses taking them off, see in those unique yet sexy eyes that could put spells on anyone, but not me. Never. Then I take the elastic out and untangling those long, brunette curls with the dyes at the end.

Dropping them on the counter I stand back, looking at her momentarily, before Mikey comes up from behind me.

"Hey, Luis," He glances at me then at her and back. "I thought you said some nerd, "he looks at her with eyebrows furrowed. "not some really hot- Ash?!"

"Mikey!?"

They know each other? Of course they know each other. I mumble under my breath. "Just great."

The look at each other with shock for a sec and then she jumps over the counter, ignoring that her glasses and papers and pens falling along with it as she wraps her legs around his waist and arms around her neck. He responds quickly too, wrapping his arms around the bottom of her back just above her back.

Seriously!? Really? What's wrong with you guys and not touching her ass?! I mean look at that!

They look like they're in love. That makes my chest heavy for some reason making my head feeling a like light headed. It's not that I like her, hell I don't even know her. For the past three fucking years I didn't even know that this is actually who the fuck she is.

"I miss you." She says, picking her head up from his shoulder. My fist tighten for some reason.

He looks at he with that gushy mushy love shit. "I missed you too," He says adding. "especially how tits feel pressed against my chest." My jaw goes rig, gritting my teeth together. Did the fuck before? Were they fuck buddies? I try not to growl.