Ramona looked back her friends. "These are my siblings, the loud one is Fatima and the handsome one is Louis," She introduced and he walks up to them, he shakes Louis's hand and he reaches his hand out but Fatima looks at his hand. "We're not on the handshaking basis yet, you have to earn my trust White boy," The Latina stated and Louis nodded his head slowly, he looks at Ramona who gave him an apologetic look and he shrugs as he nervously smiles. "It's okay, I understand," he tells her and Ramona softly grabs Cain's arm then she pulls him over to his car, "That's enough for now, let's get on the road."

Cain and Ramona gathered in his car while Louis and Fatima got into the other. She licked her lips as she turned her head to the side, Cain follows behind Louis who was driving. "Fatima is really protective of you," He spoke and Ramona nodded as she eased her way into his leather seats. "Yeah, she's my sister, we were born on the same day. We like to say that we were twins even though we aren't related. Her parents were deported back to Colombia because they got into some trouble and Louis parents don't want anything to do with him because he's gay," she explained and Cain thought that was interesting. "So your parents took them in?"

Ramona shook her head as she faintly smiled. "Well, My Momma did," she murmured and Cain nodded as he gripped the steering wheel, he licked his bottom lip as she turned her head to look at him and he felt his body heat up because the sunset looks so stunning on her that it made him think very sinful thoughts that probably won't leave his head for the rest of the night. "She sounds.. like an-an amazing woman," he grinned and Ramona nodded as she rubbed her thighs, his eyes couldn't help but trace to her precious that was thick and he surely would love to trace his hands against them if she said that he could. He didn't like thinking about Ramona that way because she wasn't some one night stand or just another girl that he wants to sleep with. He wanted an actual relationship with her and he didn't want to rush things. "Yeah.. very strong woman. Anyways enough about me, tell me about you and your upbringing or your family?"

Cain clicked his tongue softly as he thumb rubbed against the wheel. "I was born in Saint-Germain-En-Laye, France. Came here with my parents when I was eight. I have two brothers, an older brother Bruce and a younger brother Chip who love more than my older brother. Besides teaching, I like to spend time with my dog Agnes, go to museums and I do a lot of community service. I don't like needles and I like chick flicks," he tells her and Ramona chuckles because he didn't seem like the type of guy to like chick flicks. "That's cute. That's why you talk a bit funny, I think that's is cool and I really wish I had actual siblings. So what do you remember about France?"

Cain remembers a lot of things, he always had dreams about living back in France and playing futball with the neighborhood kids. "I remember going to the local bakery that was a block from my grandma's house and she uses to buy me all the fruit tarts that I wanted. I was a real chubby kid and love to eat. To this day I still do and it's bloody hard to not give in to the temptation of sweets when I'm trying to keep my weight intact," he chuckled and Ramona reaches over then softly pats his stomach. "Eat whatever you like around me, I won't judge you," she was such a cutie and it turned Cain on even more than it should which he knew that she was Ramona gonna drive him crazy. "What's your favorite color? Wait, let me guess, it's.." Ramona looks around and she licked her lips quickly then her eyes popped. "Yellow."

Cain's lips parted and he tilts his head slightly. "How did you know?"

Ramona shrugged as she shifted a little. "I noticed that typically people favorite colors are what they usually don't have and plus I took a wild guess," she laughs and Cain loves her laugh, he laughs with her. Cain learned that she loved the color blue, she didn't like olives and could eat the hottest pepper in the world and it wouldn't phase her at all. Cain let the top down and Ramona puts on her slim cat eye sunglasses, she looks over at Cain who was comfortable. His free arm on the door and the other on the wheel. "What's one song that you can listen to on repeat?" Cain asked her and Ramona eyes went from the sunset to Cain, she hummed as she thought about it. "Life on Mars by David Bowie, I fucking love David Bowie. He's so attractive, he's such an amazing person and I love his style," she tells Cain, she was glowing even more than before talking about David Bowie and he grinned. "I don't really like his style but maybe I can give him another go."