Cain began to sweat at the thought of kids even though he taught kids. "Too soon Mum."

Cher fanned him and she scoffed. "It's never too soon, besides I'm getting older and I want some grandchildren. I want a grandchild!" She exclaimed and Delaney comes walking in. "You can have one of mine," She said and Cher looks at Delaney with a glimmer in her eyes. "Really?" She questioned and Delaney suddenly laughed. "Yeah, I have nine of them, take them all because their dumb ass parents always leave them with me," She huffed and Cher gets up because she was really considering it, she was lonely and she wanted children in her house again because his kids were all away and her husband Jack was always working just as much as she was.

Cain gets up and he couldn't wait for tonight.

----

Cain drove looking at the street signs, he was a bit outside of Downtown Dallas and he looks at the street signs so he wouldn't miss it. It was a real nice suburbia type of houses but they were different in their own little way. He turns on Ramona's street and his mouth parted because not even in the house that he grew up in was this nice, he was raised in South Oak Cliff and lived in a two bedroom house plus his neighborhood was nothing but trouble. His parents were French Immigrants and they came here to raise their children. Cain was only six and he was a little white boy with a funny accent that after a couple of years he lost. He stopped in front of a yellow and white house. It was two story with a wrap porch that went all the way back to the house and the front was a beautiful garden filled with roses, in the driveway was a yellow Mustang and two people were leaned against the car.

A Latina girl parted her lips as she narrowed her eyes as she stares at him, taking him in. Her eyes went wide and she said something to the guy who had really pretty sandy skin and blue eyes. "Ramona, your handsome white man is here!" She yelled and he guessed that she was the one who answered the phone. Ramona comes out the front door and she glares at her friend. "Shut the fuck up, the last thing I need is for you to scare him off," Ramona says locking the door and he looks at what she was wearing, his mouth parted and his eyes slowly went to her eyes all the way to her knees. She wore a white satin spaghetti shirt, a denim skirt that stopped above her knees and her hair was slicked down into a low bun that looked like a big puff at the back of her head with some little cute pearl dangling earrings. It was simple but it made her look like an angel and she turns around, his eyes met hers and she smiled softly as she clutched her purse and denim jacket in her hand. "Well, I if scare him off then he's not the one for you because I'm your sista for life," The Latina remarked and the guy scoffed. "No one wants to deal with you for life Fatima," The Egyptian huffed and Fatima rolled her eyes as she shoved the guy's shoulder and he does it back.

Cain gets out the car and he smiles softly as Ramona approaches him, she looked better because there was no black eye and she seemed to have no bruises at all. "Wow, you healed up well," He says looking at her face and she pursed her lips as she tilted her head. "My Mom has a lot of remedies but thank you once again for helping me," She beamed and she looks at what he was wearing, she bites her lips because he was risky when he came to dressing. He wore a black floral polyester button up that was unbuttoned to show his toned chest, he wore his jeans that were cuffed at the bottom with some Oxfords. He tried to dress differently than what he usually did because he always wore suits, shirts with cartoon characters for the children and simple button-up with some slacks. "It's no problem. You look really beautiful and I love your.. hair," Cain felt like it was weird to say a comment about how much he likes her hair but she didn't find it weird at all. "Thank you, I like yours too and you look pretty dashing," She playfully poked his chest and he laughed, Ramona wanted to do so much more than just poke him but this was their first date.