[Chapter 5]

2 months later

Michael broke up with his girlfriend and soon after that asked me out. Ya know your girl said yes. Now we go out, travel abroad, spend time together, go out on dinner, have fun and live our best lives.

I haven't been any happier in my life. My mom accepted him being my boyfriend since she always hated Tim and was finally happy that I kicked his ass out.

Summer morning

7:48 AM

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes blinding me. Micheal came in and just shoved his head in my chest. Sometimes everyone needs a hug and a person that he can rely on. He peeked at me giggling as he blushed.

"You are gorgeous honey!" He said blushing.

"Thank you! And you are stunning! I love how the sun travels through your long curls that cascade down your face."

Oop I just said what was on my mind without even thinking. Not that I said something bad but I felt a little embarrassed.

His cheeks went hot red. Michael hugged me tighter and then picked me up from the bed, carrying me all the way down the stairs to the living room. We just layer there watching movies all day, cuddling and making out a lot of times.

8:30 PM

"I am almost ready! Wait a second!" I said tieing my hair up in a loose bun.

I looked in the mirror for a few seconds. That dark green velvety dress hugged me. I felt so self conscious, sexy and wanted. While picking my shiny clutch up from the chair next to the glass table Michael came behind and put his hands around my waist, kissing my neck.

"You are my gorgeous baby. I love you so much!"

He whispered as goosebumps hit me from head to toe.

"Oh boi you are fine! And I love you too!"

We turned around and left for our dinner. An Uber came to pick us up today because we didn't want to drive to the restaurant.

To be continued...