"What? Don't such nonsense, Nath." Objected immediately Ethan before putting a hand on his shoulder. "You ask us no problem. We knew it would not be easy but having you at home is what could happen to us better. "

Nath gave a weak smile as a sign of recognition before giving a surprised look at the sight of a familiar face. "Andrews? "

At the mention of the name, not one but two heads turned to the source of the voice also calling Bonnie and Ethan.

The latter showed a broad friendly smile at the sight of his old high school friend. "Fred, hey!"

"Ethan. Bonnie." Recognized Fred Andrews with a jolly laugh as he moved to greet them before placing his eyes on the big fellow standing next to Ethan. "Whoa, you didn't joke when you told me he could almost cross the ceilings. "

Nath left an embarrassed laugh at the insinuation before paying attention to the younger Andrews as Bonnie leaned over to greet him. "Archie. Look, you have grown so much. The portrait of your father at your age. "

"Dr. Handerson." Archie responded politely before turning to Ethan. "Ethan. "

"Are you staying away from problems this time?" Ethan immediately asked to be reprimanded by his wife letting him share a laugh with Fred before he showed Nath. "So, Nath, did you have to meet Archie during the tests to join the football team? "

"Do you play football too?" Fred asked at once as he glanced between his son and Nath.

Nath stiffened immediately at the request of his uncle as he shared a brief glance with Andrews since the latter obviously seemed surprised before he awkwardly cleared his throat rubbing his neck. "Yeah, uh-"

Meanwhile, Dani grabbed the nearest thing that was in her way, that is, the baseball of a boy of just eight years passing in front of her, before pulling back of the group ignorant of her presence to gain momentum.

"Yo, bro!" She hailed, raising her arm to prepare for the pitch. "Catch! "

The whole group turned to the source of the hustle and bustle at her call before looking in total confusion as Nath rushed through the folding chairs to catch the ball.

Dani was quick to let out a shout of joy as Nath caught the ball without much difficulty before making a scene. All that to get her brother out of a difficult question. It showed at which ends they were ready to go for each other.

A fact that Bonnie seemed to realize at this very moment as she looked at the duet with a warm look.

Nath hurried to join his sister as he passed the adult group accompanied by Archie before stopping at the height of his sister.

She raised a simple eyebrow in defiance before crossing her arms arrogantly on her chest."You owe me one. "

" I know." Smiling Nath as he caught his breath before glancing over his shoulder. "Let's take a look around the city. "

They did not leave a second more for the adults to comment on their departure as they turned around leaving Ethan to look after them in total confusion.

"God, Fred, I would never understand teens." The latter sighed, shaking his head and laughing at his friend. "We were really like that at this age? "

"I think we were worse." Fred accepted with a nod, then glanced at his son. "You did not tell me you met Ethan's nephews and nieces. "

"Well, I did not really meet them." Admitted Archie receiving a confused look from his father unlike the couple in front of them who shared a sharp look.