Chapter 4

Wenny Or Lunar
I was up all night drawing but then again. I do t really need sleep. When it became day time I made about 20 potions. 5 speed,5 Poison, 4,Super boost 6 water Breathing. I drew 3 pictures but I don't have time to color them in.

I heard the door opened and I knew it want Aphmau because its too early so I pretended to be asleep.

"How Can Aph like these people. I mean look at the decorations they have its just so weird!" I hear a female Voice yell.

"Shush Katelyn You'll wake them up!" A male voice yelled. So the female is Katelyn.

"Whatever Aaron!" So his Aaron.

"So what's with the boys side. Like nothing Chang- OW!" I hear a sizzling side. She must've went to Nathans side.

"Why is this So Hot! I my feet are on Fire!" I hear Katelyn yell.

"What? OW! What even are they!?" I hear Aaron yell

I 'wake up' and walk over to them acting like I didn't hear a thing

"Why are up so late?" I asked 'yawning'

"W-What!? Oh Nothing! Just checking up on you!" Katelyn says nervous.

"Cut the crap I've been awake the whole time. Now don't call my brother a freak or else" I say having venom in the word.

"Or else what?" Aaron says.

I tapped their shoulders with my gloves on and they got knocked out. I dragged them upstairs and placed them on different sides of the couch.

Let me help you I hear the Voice in my head. Never! I yelled back at it.

You know you want my help. They called you guys freaks. They might betray you like Alec did to Funneh and Kyran to gold No just stop! I clutched my head and played down.