After some talking

"Tsk, What now. Just gonna leave him in the basement?" Aaron questioned.
"I don't know alright. Just seems like the best option for a large reason." Kaos cut himself off.
"Kaos." Aaron stared
*sigh* "alright. Sit down and try not to freak out." Kaos slammed himself into the couch.
"I....ok." Aaron sat down to listen.

"Look. The reason Zane left was one, because of Hazel and the Dimitri shiz. And also..." The room became dense with silence. "He found out that I...love you." Kaos immediately covered his face with his green scarf.
"What..." Aaron got up and walked over to him. Leaning in and beginning to kiss him. Kaos' mind just broke. His eyes went pale for a moment and he jolted inside his own mind. There he stood in a white circle and a man who looked just like him uttered the words.
"What's the matter. Isn't this what you wanted."
"I....don't know. Heh. I just guess after Natalia and...c...never mind." Kaos stopped himself.
"You expected the worst?" The man put a grip on Kaos' shoulder.
"I just...expect to." Kaos began to cry in pain.
"Let this pain activate you. Drive you. Let you see what you couldn't before. Let this pain. Burn within you." Kaos jolted back to normal and his eyes regained color as he saw Jess, James and Aaron over him.
"What did I miss." Kaos asked.
"Your heart stopped." Aaron hugged him.

"Thanks....."

Hopefully that got someone crying...idk..