"Sirius!" he exclaimed as he ran to him. He crouched down beside him as he took in the appearance of the boy.

Harry frowned. There was no such sign on his body that a chandelier had fallen on him. Rather he looked as though he had just passed away from heat or something. He looked at him closely; Sirius' breathing was even, his eyes were blinking slightly—wait a minute.

"Sirius, you all really need to improve the standard of your pranks." Harry said getting up.

He heard a frustrated groan and saw Sirius' eyes flutter open. Harry crossed his arms across his chest and fixed him with a level gaze.

"You know, you are no fun." Sirius said propping himself on his elbows.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Just because you cannot fool me, doesn't mean that I'm not a fun person. And let me guess, this was James' idea?" Harry asked raising his eyebrows at Sirius.

Sirius grinned ear to ear. "Yep,"

Harry smirked and shrugged. "Mrs. Potter, James just—"Harry was cut off by a hand on his mouth from behind.

"No, Harry, please, shut up. Don't tell mom, or she'll ground me again." The voice pleaded.

Harry wrenched himself out of James' grip. "Oh, yeah; well then give me a wager. I just don't follow somebody's order you know." Harry said smirking. He took out his wand and fixed the broken chandelier. He then levitated it to fix it to the ceiling. But as he lifted it, he saw a long rectangular packet. Anyway, he fixed the chandelier in the ceiling.

"What is this?" Harry asked pointing at the packet.

"Why don't you see it yourself?" Remus said from behind James.

Harry frowned and crouched down beside the packet. He picked up the packet, it was slightly heavier than he had expected. The brown paper which wrapped the box came off with a few tugs. The box was plain and didn't hint anything to what could be inside it. Impatiently, he opened the box to find a broomstick. He frowned and examined it. The handle was sleek and smooth. The gold lettering on it read 'Nimbus X'.

Harry looked up to the now whole group standing in the hall. "Whose is this?" he asked.

"Yours Harry," Lucius spoke up.

Harry eyebrows shot up. "Mine? Such an expensive wager James?" he said looking at the smug looking boy amusingly.

James rolled his eyes. "It may have escaped your notice, but it's your birthday today. So, we just thought of giving you a surprise." He said.

Harry's mouth fell open. He gaped at the whole group in the room. "You remember my birthday?" he asked utterly surprised.

"Yes Harry, they did remember your birthday. How much useless they seem to be, but I have to admit that it was a very good idea to give you a birthday surprise." A woman with black hair said.

"Mrs. Potter, you knew about this?" Harry asked baffled. The woman smiled sweetly and nodded.

"Well, we could get you at least this one time. Euphemia herself helped us with our prank this time. So, there was no need to tell her." Sirius spoke up.

"Do you like your present? Sirius, I, James and Lucius contributed to this." Remus spoke up.

Harry had tears in his eyes. He put his head down to hide his face. "Thank you so much; to all of you." Harry spoke though his tears.

Sirius and Remus kneeled down beside Harry and hugged him from behind. "Harry, we care for you. How could you even think that we would forget your birthday?" Remus said rubbing his back.