WELCOME A/N

Hello wonderful persons, welcome to matt sanders/M. Shadows imagines. I hope you guys will enjoy this and if you guys want the whole avenged package I'm also making A7X imagines filled with the beautiful syn, Johnny, zacky and our angel Jimmy.

I must warn you, some of the imagine may contain some triggers so before each story I'll list triggers or no triggers. If they have triggers I'll put this (❗) in the title.

And if you see any errors and it bothers the shit out of you feel free to correct me.

I won't do any requests at this time because i don't really have a schedule. I'll try and work out something but how I'll do it for now is I wont be publish after every finished one. I wait for three imagines to be done and post then all at once. That's how I'm used to doing it.

Another thing I love fantasy type things so be prepared to see things like pirate one shots or a king matt/Queen reader, stuck in a game or in a game situation (Like sword art online but better.) and many things like that. I enjoy doing those so maybe if someone has a great idea like that I might do it.

And that is all I have to say so I hope you all have a great day. I also want to mention that I mean no disrespect towards his wonderful wife valary and their amazing son, I'll make matt and val imagines in here too.