Shujin High School Host Club/Senpai, just leave me alone,,,,,,

Start from the beginning

"I think you're taking this 'poor' thing too far." I grumbled, moving away from him again when he got too close.

"Spurned! Neglected! That doesn't matter now!" his arm unfortunately found my shoulders again. "Long live the poor! We welcome you, poor man, to our world of beauty!" He gestured around wildly.

I slipped out of his grasp and headed for the door. "I'm outta here." I stay here too long and who knows what bad things might happen. Knock on wood.

A squeaky voice came from behind me, dragging my arm back with surprising strength. "Hey! Come back here, (N/N)-chan!" A small boy who had to be in elementary school smiled up at me, strange flowers twirling around him. He had mussed up blue-tinted dark hair. "You must be, like, a superhero or something! That's so cool!"

"I'm not a hero. I'm an honor student." I frowned, "And who're you calling (N/N)-chan?"

The one who appeared to be the leader slid into the DMs again. "I never would've imagined the famous scholar would be so openly gay!"

I cocked a brow, "Openly what?" Oh.... they think I'm a guy? Well, I guess that was kind of obvious by the whole "Mr" thing.... oh well. 

"So tell me what kind of guys you're into! Do you like the strong, silent type, Yusuke?" the camera panned to the boy with slicked down blue hair. "The boy Lolita, Mishima?" It panned back to the small kid. "How about the mischievous type, the twins?" It panned to the aforementioned boys. They're so not twins... wtf? "Or the cool type, Akechi?" The guy from before.

"Uh... I, uh... It's not like that! I was just looking for a quiet place to study." I backed away from him and closer to that strangely large arrow. Did anyone else hear the repetitive noise it made? Kind of annoying if you ask me. The guy walked closer, his hand finding my jaw and gently stroking it.

"Or maybe... you're into a guy like me: Akira? What do you say?"

"I, uh, um, wh," I backed away too far and hit something. I turned around and my eyes widened. I gasped, leaning over to catch the no doubt very valuable vase I sent tumbling to the ground.

It shattered on impact, the sound reverberating throughout my mind. I whimpered.

Ryuji groaned, "We were going to feature that Renaissance vase in an upcoming school auction!"

"Oh, now you've done it, commoner. The bidding on that vase was supposed to start at eight million yen!" Mona continued.

"What? Eight million yen?!" It was more than my "commoner" brain could wrap around. I groaned and shifted my fingers around to count. "How many thousand yen is that?? How many thousands are in a million?" I sheepishly turned around. "Uh, I'm gonna have to pay you back."

Mona scoffed, "With what money? You can't even afford a school uniform. What's with that grubby outfit you've got on, anyway?"

Akechi picked up a shard and turned it around in his hand. "Well, what do you think we should do, Akira?"

Akira sat down and crossed his legs. "There's a famous saying you may have heard, (L/N)." he paused to dramatically point at me, "When in Rome, you should do as the Romans do. Since you have no money, you can pay with your body." What kinda attitude change?! "That means starting today, you're the Host Club's dog!"

I felt my body turn to stone. Dog? I don't know if I can handle this, Mom. I've been captured by a bunch of boys that are calling themselves a host club! Mishima poked my side and I collapsed.

~le time skip brought to you by Cat in the "it was ruined when she bought it" Hat~

I sighed, returning to the awful place, my book having been replaced with a bag of groceries.