Is he desperate??-

Oh thank you gawd-

We were already in our PJ's, 'cuz none of us bothered to change since we had winter break going on.

We both get in bed and under the covers.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was on the left side and he was on the right. As you can already guess... yes, I was dying.

I don't know if I'm regretting this or not...

"Goodnight....."
"N-Night..."

But after a few seconds, I'm already asleep. This guy has sleeping magic, I swear-

I didn't have a dream though. Everything was just pure black. Just nothing.

No sound. No light. Nobody. Just darkness. Absolutely empty.

I haven't had one of these dreams before. I was there for what seems like over 30 minutes or something....

I didn't feel scared. Nor happy. I felt nothing. I couldn't feel any emotion. Which was weird..?

No it can't be me closing my eyes... Because the night doesn't end in 30 minutes...

Cuphead's POV

   I woke up, expecting to be cuddling with Bendy. Well we were...kinda? Does 'Bendy holding on to my arm with our fingers intertwined' count as a cuddle? He's pretty close to me. This is like my second time cuddling with Bendy... like please?

I carefully placed Bendy in a different position so I could leave the room... Its 7:23 am.. And snowing?? Heck yes.

No one's awake and the snow falling is so peaceful...

I walked downstairs to the living room. I spotted Bendy's 2nd sketchbook on the couch. I mean...he's not awake right now....why not? I picked up the sketchbook and flipped to a random page. He has the best drawing skills out of all of us, how can you not resist the masterpieces....that.... Bendy..... Uh...

···  · · ·   ·  ·  ·    ·   ·   ·     ·    ·    · ×

There seem to be a lot of gore-filled drawings. They're all mostly of Bendy with gruesome deaths. And there are some drawings of us, a lot of 'me'....I guess...but...

Isn't it kinda obvious that he likes me or something? He's always red-faced around me. Don't you think? You never know, though. But I'm sure he has a thing for me. Its a little too obvious. But I'll give him time. I placed his sketchbook back on the couch. Maybe I should give Bendy some watercolors for Christmas. It's almost time anyway...

Christmas Eve
·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·

Bendy's POV

W

e had already set up the Christmas tree and decorated it. The presents under it and the star on top shining bright. We just did that and that's it for decorations. It was snowing outside that day...

Boris and Mugs are planting mistletoes everywhere, waiting for both Cup and I to be under one. Instead Mugs and Boris are the ones getting caught in their traps. They kissed each other on the cheek.

I wouldn't mind if a mistletoe were to be above us... hehe...

We all decided to stay up until Christmas Day arrives.

Its just 11:34 pm. Just 26 minutes to go.

Everything's going pretty well...

Until... there was a knock on the door. This late at night?
Cuphead told us to not answer the door. All of us stayed quiet.

A few minutes went by and the front door was knocked down...

...by my dad?! And he has a gun... why does everyone have a gun?...

Cups commanded us to run upstairs.

We did what he said and headed up to Cups' room. We only placed like 2 objects to block the door way, they were the only ones that we were able to move. The rest were too heavy.

We hid in the corner. I tried to calm Boris and Mugs down, telling them "everything's gonna be ok". I was worried sick... Cuphead is not with us and he's been downstairs for over 5 minutes. There's was a lot of crashing, shooting and yelling...and it came to a stop. And I was praying... PLEASE don't let him get hurt... PLEASE don't let him die.... PLEASE let him live.

There was banging on the door...my dad demanded to open up the door. Of course we didn't open it. Instead he tried to knock down the door. It took him a while to bust the door open. He removed the door out of the way. The furniture was still in its place, my dad just pointed the gun at us, we quickly moved to another corner before he started shooting.

We screamed as loud as we could. Then, Cuphead came in and attacked him, holding him and knocked over the furniture we used to block the door way. Mugs and Boris left, but I hesitated a little... Cup had messy hair and blood dripping to the floor. I didn't get to see his face... but I left with guilt. I reached downstairs and couldn't see Boris nor Mugs anywhere....just Cups and Mugs' parents standing in the in the middle of the living room. And they noticed me...

"....you," the mother gave me a death glare. I panicked and started to back away. "You're the last demon aren't you?"

I said nothing in reply.

"Looking for these 2?" Both parents step aside to reveal Mugs and Boris' hands tied up and unconscious.

"NOO!" I yelled.

"We're still missing somebody..." she gave me an evil grin. I'm not gonna like whatever she's up to...

I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I turned to where the sound was coming from....

Cuphead was thrown to the ground...he was also unconscious...

A few tears streamed down my face, hoping that this was just a nightmare....hoping that I would wake up from this misery...

"Alright...Bendy..." I looked up at them. "You're going to have a choice..."

My dad picked up Boris.
The mother picked up Cuphead.
And the father picked up Mugman.

"Pick one."

"H-Huh?!"

"I said pick one of them. The one you pick will remain alive. The other 2 will either die or go with us forever..."

"Pick one."

Cuphead      Boris     Mugman

A/N: c'mon readers...

Pick one.

Im so full of cringE- h