So, you want to learn.

Saiki shrugged, "Baseball." He said. You went for ask him as to how a baseball had done that, but he quickly said, "Don't ask." You nodded and sat down near the wall. You saw a spider crawling along it and let the small thing crawl onto your finger. You grinned, showing it to Saiki, who immediately left via teleportation. You rolled your eyes, watching the little creature as it lowered itself to the floor and scurried away. "Is it gone?" Saiki asked. You chuckled. "Yes, it's gone." You murmured. "So," you continued once he reentered the room, "control lessons. What do you want me to do?" You asked.
"First, what triggers an episode and what does it feel like when you slip into it?" He asked, staring at you. You felt your eyes started to glaze over and fought against it. "Don't. You need to know what if feels like so that you can control it better next time." He demanded. You slowly let your eyes glaze and you slipped into another memory.

You stared at the stars, tears from the cold making the colours blur and swirl together into one big, beautiful, nebula painting. You grinned as a bouquet of tulips tickled your forehead. You tilted your head back and saw your boyfriend sitting there, smiling for once. "Who are you and what have you done with my stone-faced boyfriend Saiki Kusuo?" You asked, watching him roll his eyes. "You're an idiot." He murmured.
"I'm your adorable, absolutely amazing idiot though, right?" You asked. He sighed and you sat up, turning to face him. He held the tulips out for you and you kissed his nose. He swatted you away as you returned to the present.

"What the hell was that?!" You yelled. Saiki stared at you. "Why do see things like that?" He questioned. You glared slightly. "You think I know because..?" You trailed off, raising an eyebrow. He huffed and looked away. "Because you might be able to control whether  your visions are from the far past or future." He said. You sighed, flopping backwards onto the floor. "This feels hopeless somehow."
"It won't be. Eventually you'll be able to control it and actively choose when to use it." He explained. You sighed and nodded.