"Hermione, what are you talking about?" asked Lavender Brown.

And, right before his very eyes, she started undressing!

"Aaaaah, stop! STOP! "

"Hermione, what's wrong? I'm only getting into my robes, for goodness sake; you look like you've seen an Acromamtula!"

"I am NOT Hermione! I'm Ron!"

"Erm, Hermione, is everything alright? "

"No. Does anyone have a mirror? " asked Ron.

Parvati passed him a mirror.

"Thanks. "

Ron took one look at himself, and passed out.

Chapter 3: Getting Changed

"Hermione, are you okay?" asked Lavender, when Ron finally opened his eyes.

"Do you want to see Madam Pomfrey?" asked Fay Dunbar.

He stood up. "I'm fine. I've just had a bit of a shock, that's all."

That was a complete and utter lie. He was not fine, and had just had the shock of his life, seeing himself as a girl, and not just any girl, but Hermione. He hoped this was all some horrible nightmare.

"I'm starving. I'm just going to have some breakfast. Bye!"

He began to make his way to the doorway.

"Erm, Hermione, are you really going to go to breakfast in your pyjamas?"

Oh no. Oh no. He couldn't get undressed. That would mean becoming completely naked and seeing Hermione as...

Urgghh, it was gross even thinking about it. What was he going to do? He didn't even know what kind of uniform Hermione wore, as he didn't pay the slightest bit of attention to clothes!

"Lavender, what does my uniform look like?" he asked.

"Hermione, are you sure you're feeling all right?" asked Lavender, concerned.

"Well, we wear a skirt, tights, a shirt, a tie, a cardigan, and of course our robes," explained Parvati, in a tone you would use to talk to a five year old.

"Right," said Ron, hoping fervently that his day wouldn't get any worse.

How was he to know?

Chapter 4: Finding Hermione

Okay, I need to find Hermione; I need to find Hermione, thought Ron, making his way through a sea of students. He had just left the dormitory. After quickly shoving a Gryffindor robe over his pyjamas, he had bolted to the great hall to look for her. She was the cleverest witch in the year, and he was positive she would know how to change him back. But the problem was, what would she look like? Would she still be herself? Or, oh no, he couldn't bare the thought, was she now him? And then, to his horror, he saw Harry walking toward him, accompanied by a red haired, freckled, gangly boy. And he wasn't just any boy. Because, with a jolt, he realised that that boy was him!

"Hermione, I need help! That potions essay for Snape, I'm still three inches too short and I don't understand anything!" moaned Harry, sounding like Moaning Myrtle.

"Erm..." said the new Hermione. "How about I, erm, explain it to you after breakfast?"

Help, thought Ron, he didn't understand any of it either. Acting like Hermione was going to be more difficult than he had thought.