Hermione's Tale

Chapter 1: Hermione's Curious Tale, July 2014

So, what better way to start than by introducing myself? My name is Hermione Jean Granger. You might have heard of me- I'm the best friend of the legendary Harry Potter. And if you're reading this in the hope that I'll give you his autograph, then I'm afraid you're asking the wrong person. I'm here to tell you about- urgghh, sorry, I've just been interrupted by Rose, my eight year old daughter.

"Mum, Hugo's bullying me!" Rose is yelling.

"Hugo, what are you doing to your sister?" I ask.

"Nothing, I swear. She started it- honest. She pulled my hair first!"

"I did not."

"You did so. "

"You lying little-"

"Cut it out! Both of you! I don't have time for this. Rose, you should know better, and Hugo, if I hear you teasing your sister once more, I'll cancel your Quidditch Birthday Party this instance!! Do you understand?"

"Yes Mum."

"Good, now away you go and pester your father."

Honestly, see what I have to deal with everyday? Anyway, I am going to tell you about something that happened in Hogwarts. Something that my friend Joanne never mentioned in her books. Why? As I never told her. There are only two people in the world who know about this. But I think I'm ready to tell you. I'm going to tell you everything. Something mysterious happened one December. Supernatural. Strange. At the time I was sixteen...

Now, as you already know, Ron and I were always arguing. ALWAYS! Whenever we saw each other we would start bickering, even about the silliest things:

"Hermione, I need help with that essay," moans Ron.

"Why should I help you? When do you ever help me?"

"All the time. Remember when I..." Ron stops.

"You see? YOU SEE? So why on earth should I help you?"

"Because we're friends."

"Friends? What kind of friend are you?"

"Hermione, what the hell are you talking about?" yells Ron.

"OH YOU KNOW FINE WELL WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT," and with that, she slaps Ron.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"EVERYTHING," and with that final statement, Hermione stalks off.

It was any other day. Any other arguement. So how was I to know that that arguement would change my life?

Chapter 2: What Ron discovered

"Hermione, it's time to get up," Ron could hear someone saying. Funny, it had sounded like that person had been calling for Hermione. But that couldn't be. She was in the girls dorm. He was just too tired, that was all. He sat up, rubbed the sleep from his eyes, then slowly drew back the curtains.

And there, in the Gryffindor Boys Fourth Year Dormitory, were girls.

"Aaaaah! What the bloody hell are you doing in the boys dorm?" he screamed, scrambling with the duvet to hide his three sizes too small teddy bear pyjamas.