💚3💚

Colby pov
I knew this would happen. This is bad. I wish i could just be dead right now. Sammy sees me start to tear up and he hugs me and takes me into his toom. "Hey bubs. Itll be okay nothing will happen to you." Just then i hear my phone go off mutpile times. It was brennen he was saying sorry and that if i came back it would never ever happen agian and that he loved me so so much. I looked ar sammy coming outta little space. "What am i gonna do" he looked at me and hugged me.  "It'll be okay". He just looked at me. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back then we both pulled away. I was blushing hella hard and he just looked at me. "You have a girlfriend sam" is all i said before i got up and walked away.

*sams pov*
I kissed him. I messed up. All he said was that i had a girl friend. I love him though. I always been in lovw with him sicen we moved from Kansas. I started to break down. Somone knocked i opened it to see colby. 🔴SMUT🔴
He kissed me. Things got heated and next thing i knew he was in his boxers and i was in mine. He giggled i kissed him again and layed him on the bed. He looked scared. "Are u okay with this" i asked. He nodded "yes daddy" that just made me harder. I took his boxers off and he went to cover his body. I pushed his hand away and started to suck him. He moaned and bucked his hip.  I smriked. "Daddy stop teasing me" is all he said i smriked and grabbed his throat his eye rolled back and he giggled. "You need prep?" I asked he nodded "yes please brennen never used it and it hurt" "thats because he was an ass to my baby"  he blushed and i put lube on my finers and stuck two in. He moaned and bucked his hips. I pulled them out and he wined at the lost of touch. I put lube on my dick and slamed into him. He moaned i moned. "Fuck so tight" i said. He moaned "daddy let me cum please" i laughed. "No not yet." He whined as i hit his prostate dead on he came. I smirked.  He looked like he saw a ghost. "Im so sorry" he said. "Aww poor baby im gonna use u till i cum" he whined and nodded. I started to his his prostrate. He was a moaning mess. I came. He was begging for release so i gave him permisson.
🔴smut over🔴
We cleaned up i gave him a bath i dressed him in unicorn boxers and onise. "Baby will you do me a favor and be my boyfriend" he nodded and fell asleep in my arms. He just layed there and watched him sleep. I love him. I will protect him with all of my will. He wont ever be alone. I love him too much to hurt him too. I went down staris when i knew he was asleep. "Sam what are we gonna do about you know who" corey said. " Go get him and put him in the bassment ryan and i will take care of him after that" corey nodded and went off i sat on the couch and watched supernatural until i heard little feet come down the stairs it was colby he had a binkey in his mouth and was crying i ran up to him amd hugged him. "Wjat happend baby boy?" He shows me his phone. He got a text from brennen.
B=Brennen
C=colby
B hey baby.
C. What do u want?
B you.
C sorry im taken. Fuck you.
B if you dont come back by 2pm Saturday youll regret it.

   Baby i have that coverd as if cue corey came in and nodded. "Come with me baby" he nodded. We went down to the bassment to see brennen in a chair and ryan and fire standind in front of him. Colby hid behing me and brennen laughed. Oh this is gonna be fun.