"Toby, please let me go......" I mumble. Toby still doesn't let go.

"Toby." I say. He finally sighs and lets go. His head hung downwards as he refused to meet my gaze. I sigh.

"You're a dumbass...." I mutter. He looks up at me.

"H-Huh..?" He asks.

"I said, you're a dumbass, Toby. Tell me how in the hell you ended up lying on the ground with your own blood surrounding you." I say with my arms crossed.

"I.... I don't r-remember..." He says quietly.

"Toby, tell me." I growl. He looks back down.

"....." He stays silent and I sigh.

"Please Toby?" I ask. Toby continues to say nothing. The only sound filling the air was the sound of Toby cracking his neck.

"Alright. I guess you don't have to tell me." I say after a minute or so.

"I s-stabbed myself..." I hear him mumble.

"What..?" I say, and Toby looks at me. He had tears starting to come into his eyes.

"You're r-right. I am a d-d-dumbass. I'm sorry... I don't e-even know why Slenderman b-brought me here. I s-should've just d-died........." Toby mumbles. I look at him. I sigh once more and gently hug him. He looks up at me.

"You're not a dumbass. I'm sorry, alright? But please, Toby, don't do that ever again...." I say. He looks down and hugs me back. He mumbles something quietly.

"What?" I ask.

"I-I said... You h-honestly act like m-my sister L-Lyra..." He mumbles again, a bit louder so I hear it this time.

"Lyra..?" He nods.

"Y-Yeah... She had d-died in the c-car crash I-I was in.." He says. I pet his hair. He purrs lightly (why do I like to add purring to all my stories? XD).

"Would she do this to help calm you down...?" I ask. He nods.

"Y-Yeah...." He mumbles. I smile lightly under my mask. I hear the click of a camera.

"Brian, I swear to god..." I say and look behind me. Hoodie snickers.

"Aw c'mon! Lemme keep that one!!!" He whines.

"Delete the god damn photo Brian." I growl. Hoodie huffs and deletes it.

"Jackass." He mumbles. I flip him off and Toby giggles quietly.

"I'll be back in a sec Toby." I say. Toby silently nods and I go out of the room, dragging Hoodie with me.

"Ah! Hey, hey, hey! Stahp it!" Hoodie says, but gives up when he figures out I'm not even listening to him. I finally stop.

"Okay, Brian-" I start.

"Stop calling me Brian, Timothy." Hoodie growls.

"Fine, Hoodie," I say and roll my eyes under my mask, "what is with you and Jay's camera? You use it 24/7." I state. He shrugs.

"Dunno. Just like using it I guess." He says.

"Okay... But quit it with the pictures already!" I say.

"No promises." He says. I hit him upside the head.

"Owww!" He says. I smirk and start walking back to Toby.

"Masky." I hear. I turn around to see Slenderman.

"Ah, yes sir..?" I ask.

"I need Toby to stay in your room for a day or so. His room still needs to be cleaned." Slenderman informs me. I nod.