3.

*Awsten's POV* 

The second we returned to the pack, Geoff went off to report to Rian what we'd seen. I figured Rian wouldn't be too happy. A wolf in our territory was kind of a big deal. 

I tagged along, mostly so I could visit Otto. He's a chill guy who mostly just sleeps and only pipes up in pack meetings when absolutely necessary which is always a good tactic. 

Anyway, Geoff ended up dragging me along to meet with Rian who was talking to Issac. 

"Rian?" 

"Oh, Hey Geoff, Awsten. What's up?" 

Geoff looked at me and I shrugged. I'm kinda useless when it comes to talking to the alpha, I'm too informal and just say stuff that gets me in trouble. Almost caused a war once. I'm not allowed at important meetings anymore. 

"Well Awsten and I where hunting when a bear came and-" 

"A bear?!" Rian shouted and Issac looked worried, asking, "are you two okay?" 

"We're fine you two, a wolf helped us" 

Rian frowned, "How big and what did it look like?" 

I responded before Geoff could, "About as big as a full sized fridge, brown fur and green eyes" 

Issac and Rian looked at each other before Rian spoke, "He was probably just passing through, don't think too much of it" 

Geoff scrunched his nose in confusion, "Okay.." 

"Just ignore the wolf, he'll go away" Rian said before walking away with Issac, Geoff walking out of the house and leaving me in the hallway very intrigued. 

Last time a wolf had wandered into our territory, Rian had freaked. Granted he had been a newer alpha then but it still interested me. Why not freak about this wolf? 

I shrugged it off and then left the house, looking off towards the forest and thinking to myself, what harm could a little trot through the forest do?