Getting to know you

Saphire's POV

"Rinnnngggg!! Rinnnnngggggg!"

UGHHHHHHH ITS MONDAYY! I screamed while turning off my alarm.

I hate mondays and school so much. Its no where near fun.

As much as i hate teachers. I applaud them for keeping up with all that chizz in the school.

I got up half asleep and walked into my shower. It was in the other outside part of my room.

I washed my face to wake me up. And then popped into the shower.

Then i went to my closet. Which is in the middle between my room and my washroom.

It was rainy today so i decided to wear my thick leggings and a PINK sweater.

I did my hair and makeup afterwards. I went downstairs and i forgot ITS MONDAY!

Ughh mondays are the days when my parents dont have time to cook so i have to go get myself breakfast.

Luckily i woke up early. I put on my uggs and headed to starbucks.

As i was walking there was this big truck infront of my neighbours house.

Hm yea its the new family in the neighbourhood. My parents said they just moved in yesterday. And they have a son same age as me.

Blah blah blah. I didnt really like talking about boys with my parents cause they always turn into a lesson.

I mean its my lyfe i can date any guys i want to. But of course that doesnt mean i date random guys.

I like them. Bad. Cute. And wont change my reputation in school.

I was on my phone the whole time and then i suddenly bumped into someone making both of us fall on top of each other.

"Owch" i said loudly when i hit the ground.

DARRENS POV

So i bumped into this girl while i was walking out of our new house.

We were both on our phones so i guess we didnt see each other and bumped.

It was so awkward cause we almost KISSED! But yea it didnt happen.

She opened her eyes. It was dark hazel. They were beautiful.

Then i get pushed off. The girl looked pissed so i said sorry and offered my hand to help her get up.

She took my hand roughly that i almost fell. And she left. With a puff while walking away.

I ran after her to say sorry. I didnt want my first day of school to be like this.

She took off her earphones and looked at me like it was all my fault.

Geez people do really hate modays and mornings. Well i cant blame them, i hate them too.

She was saying something but i couldnt understand. I was too busy looking at her.

Then slap! She was asking something but i was there looking like an idiot. Ughh i really messed this one up.

Then i broke up "Okay look, im really sorry that i bumped into you. I didnt mean too. But i dont think that was appropriate for you to slap me!"

She rolled her eyes and said "whatever" and walked away.

I walked up to her again. "Sorry with all that chiz i was just shocked.Uhmm are you going this school?" I asked while showing her a picture of the new shcool i am going to.

She froze "Wait are you the new kid?" She said with surprise. I then said "yesss...?" back confused.

Wow i didnt know being a new kid would get me known.

Saphire's POV

Theres this kid who bumped into me and kept on chasing after me.

He was really getting into my nerves. But what he said shot me. HIS THE NEW KID!

This morning is off to nowhere good. I really hate this kid.

"Youve gotta be kidding me!" I said to him. He just showed me a picture of my school and asked if i go there.

"What...?" He said confused. I then quickly told him that i dont go to that school to get away from him and i just walked away.

I headed to Starbucks and got my fave autumn drink! Its pumpkin pie spice latte and chocolate chip muffin.

I sat down and ate my breakfast while i was on my phone. I texted my bestfriend Alexa about that new kid scenario thing that just happened.

S: omygosh girl i just met the new kid! I bumped into him this morning how i hate that guy!

A: OMGG IS HE CUTE?!

S: idk i was just really pissed at him for not looking where he was going and for bumping me.

A: Oh are you okay?

S: yea im good. Well atleast he helped me get up!

A: oh well did u do anything to him?

S: i slapped him! I was asking a question but he was just there looking like an idiot!

A: Good! Atleast u got him back! Huhhh...guys these days JERKS!

S: OMYGAWD U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! SHYYYYTTT!

A: WHATT?!

S: HIS HERE DONT TELL ME HIS HERE TO BUG ME AGAIN!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So this is my Darren Espanto Fanfic! I just recently discovered him on our tfc! I live in Canada so i dont have the actuall thing. Its just recorded. Well are u fan of him?Ive just really gotten in to his music and so i decided to make this fanfic. Also i am 100% pinoy i just grew up here in Canada but i am born in the Philippines. Its funny since his also from Canada but 100% pinoy!

Well i hope u guys like my story! Vote, Comments and u know what to do!