As The Magic Starts: Cameron's POV

After we left the mall we went home to clean the place up. Cause it was really dirty. It was 4:00 when we left the mall, and it took an hour to clean, so then I had 2 hours to get ready. I had a 20 minute shower, then decided what clothes I was gonna wear. I chose a black tee-shirt with black jeans and my red converse. It was 6:15 so I went to do my hair, I just brushed it a little. I sent Nash out to get some drinks because we didn't have any.

"Cam? What type do you want?" Nash asked.

"Get uh Arizonia iced tea/green tea." I told him.

"Okay, be back soon."

"Bye Nash." I was really nervous for tonight. Because we had nothing planned, we were just gonna wing it. And what if Jenn doesn't like me or something? Could we still be friends? I hear a knock on the door, it must be them. "Hello!" I say when I see them outside the door.

"Hi." Jenn answered, then moving her hair out of her face.

"Hey!" Saleena said the Caitlyn. As they walked in I gave them all hugs.

"So where's Nash?" Jenn asks, her eyes are scattered looking around.

"Before anything, can I just say you look beautiful." She looked more beautiful then when I met her. I put my arm around her shoulder. "And of course Caitlyn and Saleena very pretty." They gave Jenn a weird look, and she rolled her eyes back at them. I don't know what that was about. "Nash is just out getting some Arizonia."

"Oh so he'll be back soon?" Saleena asks.

"Yup. What do you guys wanna do while we wait?" I ask them.

"I don't know, you guys?" Jenn asks, Saleena and Caitlyn both shrug.

"Oh do you have snapchat?" I ask Jenn while I go to get my phone. But Caitlyn answers.

"Yes we all do, and we already have you on ours..." She said.

"Then I'll just add you guys back!" I open up snapchat and add them. After that I followed them on Instagram and Twitter.

"I'm still really sorry about the door..." Jenn says then puts her hand on my shoulder. I looked at it and smiled.

"It's totally fine, there's not even a scratch." I say while putting my hand on top of hers.

"Okay, just don't cry about it." Jenn laughs, and playfully punches my arm.

"I already cried out my tears." I say, then give Jenn a side hug.

"So..." Caitlyn says.

"Oh yeah umm we could watch tv while we wait." I say to them.

"Okay." Saleena answers and Jenn nods. I sit on the far side of them couch.

"Jenn." I pat my hand on the cushion next to me. She comes and sits down. Caitlyn then looks at us and raises her eyebrows.