I pulled out my phone to see a text from Oscar.

Oscar
hey mamas im in the parking lot

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself as Nevaeh smirked.

"I spy a red impala." She giggled to herself as i rolled my eyes.

"Stop." I rolled my eyes as she walked over to Antonio and his car.

"Face time me later." She called out as i head over to Oscar's car.

I heard him whistle which made me blush.

"Damn mamas god really blessed you." He licked his lips as i got in the car.

"Shut up, I look like shit." I huffed out a sigh as i tried to fix my hair in the mirror.

"Oh shut up." He rolled his eyes as he drove off.

In the wrong direction.

"You lost homie?" I laughed as he shook his head. calmly.

"Nah we going somewhere else real quick." He stared at the road.

"Are you taking me to a drug distribution?" I groaned as he looked at me funny.

"I would never let you be around that typa shit." He shook his head. "Actually to be more specific... you arent allowed to be around any drugs." He said which made me roll my eyes.

"Why?" I questioned as he shook his head.

"They aint good for you mamas." How long is he going to call me that? Im already losing my mind.

"A lot of things aren't good for me!" I laughed, staring straight at him.

"True." he replied while staring at the road.

Then it got silent.

"So where we going?" I questioned as he continued to drive.

"Did you eat yet?" He questioned.

"Yeah. At lunch."

"Okay well im taking you out." He said as we passed a Santa Monica sign.

I nodded my head.

"You like sushi?" He questioned as i cringed.

"Nope." I said as he laughed.

"Yeah same. Nicole loved sushi i dont know how. I cant eat something that aint cooked. It dont feel right." He shook his head as i laughed this time.

"I agree." I smiled as he parked his car by the beach.

"Lets go." He said as he got out the car.

I get out and follow him to the restaurant.

It was a cute little restaurant and from the looks of it. Their food looked great.

We got seated at a booth and looked at the menus.

I smiled as Oscar started laughing at his own joke.

"You aint that funny." I teased him as i walked closer to the water.

"You sure about that?" He questions as i nodded my head.

"Yeah." I smirked as i tried to touch the water with my hand. Then i playfully splashed the cholo with the water.

"Oh hell nah." He yelled which made me run away. He'd probably throw me to the sharks if i didnt get away.

But he quickly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back to him.

"Shit my bad. It was an accident." I lied as he smirked at me.

"Yeah thats what i thought." He rolled his eyes and let go.

"Are you tryna act intimidating?" I smiled at him as he nodded his head.

"Yeah."

"Its not working." I said bluntly as he just looks at me in disbelief.

After fooling around with the water we sat on the sand and looked at the view.

"So did you see Julian today?" He questioned as i nodded my head.

"He tried to talk to me but i ignored him." I sighed as he nodded.

"Good. Dont talk to that puto." He huffed out a sigh.

I smiled at him as he looked over at me.

"Promise me you won't get back with him." He pouted as i just stared at him blankly.

"I won't." I said to him and myself. I wont date him, i just cant. He smiled in satisfaction.

Then it was a good silent moment.

"Is it okay if kiss you?" He asked which made me smile like an idiot.

I didnt say anything. Its a stupid question.

He didnt say anything back either. He just pulled me closer and kissed me gently.

What kind of chapstick does this fool use?

"Fuck." He mumbled as he lifted me onto his lap. I was completely caught off guard by the lack of struggle to move me. He did it with such ease.

I felt his hands wrap around my lower torso as i wrapped my arms around his neck. I couldnt help but kiss back.

And he was making it harder for me to not fall in love. His touch, his words, his eyes, it was all hard to ignore.

Impossible.

-sweeteasaint