Chapter 20

Wow... Can't believe it's got this far 20 already :O

Chapter 20

Niall's POV

'You only said yes last night,' I said

'I know and it was wrong to. I'm sorry but I just don't like you like that,' Emily replied softly

'Then why did you say it?' I asked

'I don't know, I felt a bit sorry for you,' she told me

'Well next time you're with a boy when he kisses you, you don't kiss back if you don't like him and you don't spend the night with him and say yes when he asks you out because gives off the impression that you actually like the boy,' I fumed, because being mad was the only to stop the tears that threatened to fall.

'I'm sorry, I may have liked you a little bit but there's,' she began but I cut her off.

'Please don't say there's someone else,' I said and she nodded

'I'm sorry but I hope we can still be friends,' she kissed my cheek and left.

I never used to understand Tell Me A Lie, surely you'd want the truth and not for them to make up excuses. Just tell you straight out they liked someone else but I got it so clearly now, it made so much more sense.

I vaguely remember Liam coming in and picking me up off the floor where I had crumbled and hugging me tightly. I woke up in my bed where I'm assuming he put me when I fell asleep. I dragged myself out of bed and downstairs where all the boys were.

'Pancakes?' Harry asked and I shook my head

'That girl has messed up your head,' Liam muttered as Harry made his famous blueberry pancakes, piling five on to a plate and squirting a dollop of whipped cream on top before sliding it across to me.

'I don't want it,' I said. Zayn grabbed the fork and cut some off and held it to my lips which stayed clamped shut. He pursed his lips.

'Niall just eat!' I shook my head. Liam's arms encircled my waist.

'Please Niall?'

'For us?' I shook my head each time.

'Why are you so stubborn?' Louis sighed

'How is he this stubborn when it comes to food? His one weakness?'

'Right it's simple, we are getting that girl back!' Harry decided and everyone agreed except me, I stayed silent staring at the plate in front of me.

Hannah's POV

'Joe? But didn't he cheat on you?' I asked Emily

'Well yeah but he's changed,' she insisted

'What about Niall?'

'Yeah we're nothing, just friends,' she smiled

'Okay and you're sure about Joe?'

'100%, he's the best,'

'Okay, well I have to go meet Louis, bye,' I said, hugging them and leaving.

I knocked the penthouse door and Harry opened it.

'Oh hi, Louis in the kitchen,' he said and I followed him there. All the boys were there crowded round Niall. I gave Liam a quizzical look.

'He won't eat,' he whispered to me

'Because of Emily?' I mouthed back and he nodded. I watched as they tried and failed to get him to eat.

They gave up after a while and told Niall it was in the fridge for when he got hungry and then me and Louis left but not without shooting a glare at Zayn on the way out.