Anything could happen on a Saturday.
____________________

I woke up to my alarm ringing obnoxiously loud close to my ear and I almost wanted to throw hands with it.

iPhone alarms are loud asf.

(MBN... I got a damn Android.)

I looked at the time and saw it was 11:45. Siting up and glancing around the room, I see Jarad's weird ass sitting up and staring at me.

(This happened to me once,my bff was having a hotel sleepover party for her b-day and me and her step-sis shared a bed together in a separate room. The alarm went off at 6:00 am and I turned it off and I turned around and saw that she was staring dead at me. I screamed so damn loud💀)

"SHIT NIGGA! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOING?" I yelled, holding a hand over my chest.

He just kept looking at me, as if he didn't scare TF outta me and I didn't just cuss his ass out.

"I was preparing to wake you up but your alarm beat me to it, Cuzzo." He said.

"... How long have you been sitting there?"

"Since about 7:45-"

"Okay, fuck it. I'm not doing this weird shit with you this morning. The devil is a damn lie." I interrupted.

I got up and went into the bathroom, gathering my things and putting them on the sink, including my phone.

I started the shower, letting the bathroom get warm and steamy, calming my nerves. I was excited as fuck, but I was nervous too.

What if he doesn't like me? What if something happens? What if he doesn't consider this a date?

Was I forward enough with my invitation?

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind. I've known Stokeley for years, since we were Freshmen.

He's been nothing but nice to me. He knows I'm gay, which works, cause I know he's pan. It just works out, y'know?

Once I deemed the water warm enough, I stripped myself out of my clothes and got in.

First things first, I gotta wash my hair.
I grabbed my shampoo and got to it.

I love washing my hair. I take great pride in my Cruella locs.
My scalp is sensitive asf tho. But I love getting my shit pulled back as I'm getting pound-

Woah okay there. Wouldn't want to be getting hard with a guest in the house.

I heard a familiar chime from my Snapchat app. I hurried up and washed the shampoo out of my hair and off my face to grab my phone.

It was Stokeley. I forgot to give him my number.

Idiot.

Big Stroke🤤😍❤️
Yo Jah, my bad but I don't have your number.

Me
Oh shit yeah I just realised. Here.

I gave him my number and he gave me his.
It seems easy to remember. It's got allot of 5's and 7's.

Should we get bold?

Yeah. Let's try that.

Me
So, what you gonna save me in your phone as?

Big Stroke🤤😍❤️
What you want it to be? I'll let you choose.

Damn. I gotta choose? What the fuck, choose for me Nigger.

Me
How about Baby? Or Bae? Anything that'll have a heart emoji❤️

Yeah. We bold in 2018 sis.

Big Stroke🤤😍❤️
Damn you bold huh? Aight. How about BabyBoi❤️🤤🍑?

Ooh shit bitch I'm meltin.

Me
I like the sound of that lol. You need my address right?

Big Stroke 🤤😍❤️
Yeah, Gon head and drop it.

I told him my address and he told me he would be here at about 1:30. I looked at the time to see it was 12:21.

I should hurry TF up I guess.
______________________

"Jah, hurry the fuck up! I gotta piss!"

"I'll be out in a minute, damn!"

Okay so maybe I took a little longer in the tub than I should have. I was singing in the shower to my favorite songs and got carried away.

That led to me letting the time go to 12:58, Jarad almost pissing himself, and me scrambling out of the damn bathroom. Naked and all.

I ran back to my room, forcing Jarad to get the hell out so that he could pee and I could get dressed.

I grabbed my outfit I had laid out last night and quickly dressed myself. I looked in the mirror on my vanity and I must say, I look smexy as hell.

"Something's missing though," I mutter to myself. "Oh!" I looked through one of the drawers and found what I was looking for.

It was a simple black choker. It hugged my throat tight as hell. That's just how I liked it too. Almost feels like someone's choking me. Oh my goddddd.

I looked at the time.

1:10

Twenty minutes to go.

Running back to the bathroom and thelling Jarad to get TF out, I brushed my teeth, put on some fragrance, fixed my hair in a ponytail, and checked my appearance.

Like I said earlier, I still looked good asf.

I know this ass is gone stand out.

I pulled my phone out and checked the time once again to see that it was 1:15.

I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen to grab a light snack. After all this movement with no breakfast, my stomach was cramping up n shit.

My mom had to go to her morning job and then school later this evening. I hate how much she works but I enjoy the benefits.

Like now, she left $50 on the counter for me with a little note;

Hey boo, I'm off for work. Don't argue with Jarad or cuss in my house. Don't invite anyone over I don't know. And DON'T. MESS. UP. MY. DAMN. COUCH. KAY?

Love you.

How TF does she scare me via note? I live her to death tho.

My phone notification went off and I saw that it was a message from Stokeley.

Daddy🤤🍆
Hey, should be there in a few minutes so be ready okay?

I'm ready. Just lemme know
when you get outside.

Daddy 🤤🍆
Bet.
___________________________

Y'all I know that this was a long fucking wait and I'm sorry. Thanksgiving was yesterday and I had to cook n shit.

I be posting shit in my wall but none if you how's be saying shit😭 like I'm talking to my damn self. Fuck y'all (jk I love y'all)

What did you guys eat yesterday? Lemme know❤️❤️

I ate Turkey with a side of Stokeley😏❤️

G'night!