Chapter 19:

I was in complete shock. My jaw down to the floor with my eyes glued onto the 18 year old behind the detention cell.

"Unless, my wonderful girlfriend of all time, pays the fine." Connor pleads with a smile.

"That is seriously funny Connor! PHEW! You should sell tickets!" I sarcastically laugh outloud and slap my knee for effect; *goes back to serious face*.

"Even if you were over 21, there is no 'bailing out' and you would spend the 31 days in jail. But since you're not 21, you're only spending the night and will be released in the morning." The Officer explains.

"So getting off as a warning?" I guess.

"Exactly." he nods in agreement.

"I cannot believe this! CONNOR THIS IS SO OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE! A DUI, SERIOUSLY? IT COULDN'T BE VANDALIZING OR EGGING SOMEONE'S HOUSE? NO, IT HAD TO BE A DUI!" I blurt walking up to Connor.

"Kaeylin, I'm sorry, ok. I'm sorry." He says. I could smell the scent of vodka breath filling my nose that made me wanna throw up. I hate the smell of strong alcohol. It reminds me of my parents... Bad memories.

I step away from him go get some air back into my lungs from not gagging, "Oh no, sorry that does not work for this, Connor!"

"I'll give you two a minute." Officer Mark politely walks out of the office. As soon as the door closed I turned basically into the hulk with anger.