Chapter 4:

A boy with blonde hair and a red as and white plaid shirt comes in my vision down the hall. He had dark skinny jeans and grey vans.

I quickly see him and wave, it was Luke. The only reason why I recognized him so fast is because he's the one with the lip piercing and a cute dimple on his right side of the cheek when he smiles.

I walk up behind him and poke his lower spine to get his attention. "Kaeylin! Hey. What’s up?" He spins around in happy mood. Ah, damn but cute Australian accent though! I could listen to it for hours.... Not that I am. But if I had a choice, then I would.  

I giggle, "We have chemistry together and maybe we should head to class together?" I suggest.

"Sure, oops. I forgot my textbook in my locker. I have to get it." He says.

"No problem. I'll come with." I offer.

Down the halls we went and I already felt uncomfortable with the stares I've been getting.

"Freaky Hemmings and Kaeylin?" I heard one say.

"What's she doing with him?" another whispers.

I took a deep breath in and just smiled not letting people that it bothered me. I stuck up my nose to let everybody know that it didn't bother him or her. But it did.

Why is it that the person who does the right thing gets picked on? Like seriously get some humor.