Chapter 8

I woke up at 2 am. He wasn't next to me. Sara and Mark were in a deep sleep. His phone was still there. I got up and quietly ran downstairs, and I saw him sitting on the couch alone. When I planted myself next to him a wide smile spread on his face. "Chris, I'm ready to be your boyfriend." I giggled. "and I am more than ready to be your girlfriend." He motioned his finger signaling to come closer. He kissed me. Again, fireworks going off. I pulled away and told him that I was going back to sleep. I quietly ran upstairs again and laid back down and closed my eyes. J thought I was asleep because he wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered "Goodnight princess, I love you."

I woke up and Sara was on her phone while Mark was sitting in the beanbag chair. J was still asleep and had his arms around me. I tried to get out of his grip but he held me down and groaned. "NOO, stay!" "J, you act like a 2 year old sometimes." I asked sara what time it was. It was 9:00 am. After getting myself out of his grip, I got up, picked my outfit out which was a flowery romper matched with authentic white vans. I promised Sara that I would let her put makeup on me today. After my relaxing shower, I came out and J was sitting on Mark's lap. J was supposed to be the kid and Mark is supposed to be Santa. I laughed and sprayed heat protectant in my hair. I blow dryed my hair, and I  felt diffrent today. I straightened my hair and put a black bowled beanie on. Then sara attacked me with her makeup. She did a simple winged eyeliner look with 3 coats of 2 diffrent mascaras. Then she topped it off with a nude velvatin from limecrime. I looked in the mirror and It wasn't too much makeup. Which is good because she probably would've been dead by now. She did her own makeup and we went downstairs, Becca squealed and then hugged me and she said "yay! you finally came to your senses and began to wear makeup again." I laughed. "Becca, I still hate makeup I promised Sara that I'd let her do my makeup today." I looked out of the corner of my eye and Joseph was staring at me while smiling. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head in the crook of my neck. Becca smiled and said "I saw this coming." It seems like everyone knew it was going to happen. I blushed and she took off for work. We sat on the couch and Sara sat next to me we started watching keeping up with the kardashians until the guys came in and told us to put family guy on. I bet them 5 bucks each that they can't go through one episode of keeping up with the kardashians. Of course the guys want 5 bucks out of me so they watched it. When Khloè slapped Scott for touching her sister Kourtney, the guys got all wide eyed. They seemed interested which was really funny to us. When that episode was over, I ran upstairs and grabbed two 5 dollar bills out of my wallet and handed it to the guys. "Chris put on the next episode." Me and Sara high fived at that point. We got them to like the show.

Hey guys!!! I won't be updating until monday. Go check out both, fatimalopez01 and emilyangelique. They have amazing books!!! New chapter up on monday. Bye!! :)