When he's sure his parents are in bed, I heal his scars. He says it's not painful, but I can see his muscles tense when I perform the spell.

Once I'm done, he runs his hands over his arms, smiling at the smoothness of his skin. He looks up at me gratefully.

"Thank you."

"No problem, buddy. Now get some sleep."

"Okay."

I turn back into Snowy and fall asleep on his desk again. I think that's my new bed.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

I get on the Hogwarts Express with Severus, since I have a disguise. Lily isn't too convinced I'm an actual owl.

Looks like she took my advice.

Good girl.

I just try to act as normal as possible. Eventually, Lily gives up trying to figure out what's up with me. One point to the birds.

No points for Lily because I'm still mad at her for choosing James.

Tom knows I can only work at the Leaky Cauldron during summer, so I'm free to do whatever I want. Hazel will be at Hogwarts this year as well.

Apparently she's going to be the invisible Marauder.

The train pulls to a stop and is owls fly to the owlery. One owl isn't... An owl.

It's a Fwooper. That can only mean Hazel has also been studying animagi. I give her too many ideas.

When we get there, Hazel and I transform together.

"Let me guess. You decided to be James's pet fwooper."

"Yup." She says. "He has no idea it's me."

"So he rejected you, and you found another way to slip in?"

"Pretty much."

"Where are you staying?"

"Room of requirement. It's way better in there. The hideout room can be boring."

"You're boring."

"No, I'm Hazel. Say it slowly. Ha-Zel."

I laugh. "Okay then, Longtail. I'll see you later."

"Bye, Snowy."

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

For a whole week, James brags about his fwooper to Severus. Hazel looks really satisfied with her plan, and I can't help but smile.

Too bad Severus got hexed again.

Too bad for James a hex came out of nowhere at him.

It's not my fault, I was angry.

Now, I'm sitting with Severus in my little room. He's asking me about my time at Hogwarts.

"So there was a ball in your fourth year? What was that like?"

"It was Christmas..." I begin, thinking back to my school years.

Magical Flashback...

"Hey, Ron."

That's right, Harry and Ron didn't really ask the Patil twins. They asked us. So now, I'm going to have to dance with Ron Weasley at the Yule Ball. He's pretty embarrassed with his dress robes.

"It's all right for you girls, but I have to wear dress robes." He complains.

"Ron, they're not that bad. Be glad you have a friend to come with, at least. Nobody wants to go to a ball alone."

"It's alright for guys, but not you girls."

"What are you implying, Ronald Weasley?"

"Well, it's obvious Hermione hasn't got a date. She wouldn't tell us who it was."

"I assure you, she has a date." Says Hazel. "You'll see who it is soon."

"Rubbish."

"Suit yourself." I say, winking.

We walk down, and Harry's pretty nervous. Hazel grins.

She's going to love this. Hazel Osgood gets the first dance of the Yule Ball.

Most of our time dancing is how it was described in the books, unless you count Emma-Leigh talking to Viktor Krum with some friends, or Seamus Finnigan racing off outside with a Beauxbatons girl.

When my feet can't take it anymore, a redheaded boy comes through the crowd to me.

"May I have a dance, Miss Morgan?"

"Of course, George Weasley."

George offers a hand, and I take it. He pulls me over to a free spot, and puts his arm on my waist, holding the other. Dumbledore's voice rings through the great hall, announcing that the more traditional part of the ball is over.

"I guess I'll have to get that dance from you another time, then." He winks and disappears into the crowd.

End of Magical Flashback

"And that was pretty much the ball." I missed out my name, since I know him too well. He's going to look me up in the student records and find that Isabelle Morgan is not there.

"It sounded nice. Did George get that dance with you?"

"Yes, he did."

"Where?"

"He took me on a date. Out in the hills, dancing under the stars. I was wearing my Yule Ball dress."

"Did you go on any more dates?"

"Not for a few years."

"Do you still date?"

"I think him and I have moved on from dating."

Severus looks down at my hand. "Married already?"

"Baby Bird, I'm not as young as I look."

"How is that possible?"

"Once again, I will explain everything that's ever happened. All at once. Including my age."

"And your name?"

"You'll be able to figure that one out yourself once you know everything else. I think it'll take you a while to get the last piece of information. You'll understand one day."

"If you say so."

___________________________________________

Ah, the good old days when Belle was actually young.

The Yule Ball was requested by a few people so I put that in for them.

I'm sorry this chapter was late, I had a writers block.

QOTC: favourite ice cream?

Please vomment!

~Ericano