Chapter one (✔️)

Hi

As I have mentions contains mature parts

Ragini woke up next to Laksh, but he wasn't giving her a look. She fumes and made him turn towards her biting on his lips.

"Aah!" He hisses on her behaviour as it was hurting him. Ragini didn't care, all she wants is his love.

Laksh rolls over her "Ragini!" He shouts at her in anger, "How dare you!" His anger was written on his face and shown through his eyes. How much she hated it to see that anger.

"Laksh if you want me to be nice and grateful to your family members do as I say!" She was demanding him to bear it. Ragini places her hands around his neck, "Lower your head and kiss me!" She orders him and Laksh couldn't believe it.

Laksh comes near her lips, but Ragini shook her head, "Brow" She said in low voice.

Laksh looked at her, he had no problems kissing her forehead.

Ragini closed her eyes as soon as his lips touched her skin, she was smiling feeling his hot breath near her hairline

Laksh stood up, "Can I take a shower Malkin?"

Ragini huffs hearing the word Malkin, "Go, you slave!" She turns her face away and Laksh entered the washroom slamming the door.

Did she just called me Slave? What the fucking hell is going on? I won't leave her for this insult.

He turns the water tap and the shower was rinsing the cold water on him, Ragini didn't knocked she just entered the washroom and hugs him from the back, "Laksh, you will shower with me!"

Laksh wanted to push her away, but he stops himself looking at her, she had closed her eyes still wearing her nightgown, "Ragini I'm done! You carry on with your shower!" He removes her hands from his body and left.

Ragini didn't mind it, she was sure he would act like this, she slowly opens her eyes as soon as she heard the sound of the closing door. Ragini completes her shower and come out, Laksh was ready and adjusting his collar, Ragini come towards him, she was in a towel only.

Laksh saw her coming from the corner of his eye, he turns toward the door and took out his flask, but Ragini snatched it away.

"Ragini!" He shouts and Ragini glares at him "What Laksh? Huh what do you want to do, drink again, because it's the only way you can handle the situation with me?"

Laksh made a fist, "Not handling you, but tolerating you!" He said with sharpness in his words.

"Oh haan tolerating!" She repeats his word with sarcasm, "You won't drink, you will see me like I am, your wife in your full awareness or else..."

Laksh come closer "Or else what Malkin?" The word Malkin is the biggest insult for Ragini.

"Malkin! I'm not your Malkin, but your wife! What do you think I wanted this all to happen? I wanted to sloop low to gain you? Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari, I know I have committed crimes and I have done many mistakes, but I have never done anything initially.

How could you all easily believe that I would be happy, seeing my future husband with my stepsister?

How could you all think I would forget the dreams I have been creating, since I saw your picture?

How could you all think, I would let you go?

Has anyone of you all ever thought of me?

I was raised up by my father, who has always loved someone else.

I have raised up by my grandmother, who has kept me under her control.

I have been manipulated by your brother, why is it only me, who is getting punished with your hate? He is equal responsible for this!

And Swara I never wanted to hurt her, I pushed her from that bridge just to delay the wedding, but in your anger and impulsive decision you married me.

I was happy thinking maybe he has some love for me, but then Swara returns and your 'Love!' I was expecting faded away.

Your hate toward me increased to the point that you were ready to kill me! I have never tried to kill you, but you have tried to kill me many times!"

Ragini was looking at him, he was in his full sense "Haan I tried to kill you, to kidnap you, but Ragini I was leaving you all. You stopped me, telling me, that you will help me gaining Swara's love. In the end it was you, who snatched my love away!" Laksh said, but Ragini shook her head.

"Your Love is now someone else love, have you seen her eyes, when she is around Sanskaar? These are the eyes of someone, who has fallen in love! But how can you know it, you have never loved someone only used for your benefits!" Ragini finally spoke out her heart, but for Laksh it wasn't complete.

"Ragini I broke the engagement, I agree I hurt you twice. I have apologised many times, but still you come into my life. Haan I married you, but I guess it was your plan. You might wanted to delay the wedding, but your act for your suicide was fabulous! You are an awesome actress, it was your hidden intention!" He made her look at him.

Ragini frees herself from his grip, "Laksh maybe, but Dida come and blamed me, all started to blame me. I know Swara can swim, I knew there was a hospital nearby still all thought I wanted to kill her. Never! In anger and frustration you do things which you regret later, I might have had act differently if I wouldn't have been influenced by Sanskaar. I have always loved you, but you made me to your Malkin, instead of to your Wife. I had never asked for much. I was always happy with the little bit I received from everyone, but not anymore. I want my right to be called your WIFE!" Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Ragini shook her head and turns away. Ragini changed, while Laksh had left the room. He was sitting on the chair thinking of her words, he was totally lost that he didn't heard her voice, which was saying "I will come to the office!"

_____
Please comment and vote