You started poking it with your powers. His words started slurring and he started giving complements to everyone.

"You're a pretty good puncher," He says as he looks at you half-lidded.

"And you're going to sleep," you say as you go to his occipital lobe and knock him out cold.

"Woah. That was you that gave Billy that headache one day?" Max asks. You nod proudly as your eyes go back to normal.

"You knocked him out?" Steve asks.

"Not without having a little fun," you say with a smirk.

"Now it's your turn," you say smiling at him.

"Wait what?" Steve asks as you ping his occipital lobe as well. He passes out and lays on the ground.

"You guys ready?" You ask them. It took all of you to drag him into Billy's car.

"Could-couldn't you have knocked him out by the car?" Lucas says as he pushes Steve into the back seat. Max tosses you Billy's keys.

"You drive," She says with a smile.

You smirk back and nod as you all get into the car. Max sat in the passenger seat, seeing that she was the navigator. The boys sat in the back with Steve. You were almost there when Steve woke back up.

"Woah! Where the HELL are we?!" Steve yells.

"Don't make me knock you out again. I won't hesitate," you say as he stays quiet.

Once you finally make it to the hole, you all get out of the car. Dustin goes to the trunk to grab some supplies.

He pulls out a few goggles and bandannas, to cover our eyes and mouth. You thanked him and then turn back towards Mike.

"You know, I'm happy for you and Elev-AH!" You scream as you fall to the ground. Your chest starts burning and sizzling as everyone surrounds you.

"I-it's Will," you say as you grunt in pain. You lay on your back as you take off a layer, leaving you in a tank top.

"Oh my God," you say over and over.

"How can she feel it if he's far away?" Lucas asks.

"When- when the pain is too overwhelming.... I can't ignore it," you say and scream in pain once again.

"You guys need to go," You say as you get into Billy's car again.

"What do you think your doing?" Steve asks as you start stammering due to the pain.

"I-I need to s-see W-will. I don't c-care If it hurts me more. I-I need to g-go," you stutter as Steve finally nods at you.

"I-I'll be back in t-time. You b-burn this son of a bitch d-down," you stutter right before you stepped on it.

"Denfield, oak tree, swing right, 5 minutes. Denfield, oak tree, swing right, 5 minutes," you repeated in your head as you drove.

Once you make it to the dead end, you start walking. The pain increasing by the second. Once you get in, you shut the door quickly.

"Y/n?!" Joyce yells as she comes towards you.

She held you up as she take you to  the side of Will's bed. He still screams as he looks at you.

You reach out for his hand and grab it. This time, you weren't taking away the pain, you were giving it to him.

He screeches louder and louder until he breaks the ropes holding him down.

Joyce tried to tie him back but he grabbed her by the neck.

You looked at Nancy and motion towards the fireplace poker, that burned red due to the heat. She pokes the bed, close to his skin.

He yelps in pain while letting go of Joyce.

Black veins start running through his face and neck, until finally, the monster exited and ran out of the door.

"Will?" Joyce asks, leaning forwards.

"Will are you okay?!" You ask as a few tears drop.

He had huge bags under his eyes and he looks deathly sick. But he woke up and hugged Joyce. Johnathan joined the hug as well, but you had to go. Now.

"Next stop, Eleven," you say as you run out of the cabin.

"Y/n! Wait!" Will called for you, but you had to ignore.

But you cut down the 5 minute walk to a 1 minute and 30 second run. Once you finally get back inside of the car, you put it in reverse and hit it.

From there it was about a 5 minute drive to the lab. You obviously cut that down to a 3 minute drive.

Once you finally get there, you felt calm. The calm before the storm.

That was until you hear monsters screeching from afar.

"They lit the fire," you say as you run into the lab.

You run straight up to the top floor, where the huge gate was.

All the demodogs were gone, trying to put out the fire Mike and them had made in the graveyard. Once you got there.

You saw Hopper and Eleven already down near the gate.

"Shit," you say as you look at the wire going down that eventually was an elevator where they stood in.

You got an idea, not a safe one but an idea...
<<<•••>>>
1355 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜