Chapter 1

Georgia's POV

Hey my names Georgia Dallas. Yes I know what you are thinking Cameron Dallas; he's my cousin. So anyway I'm 16 years old and I go to Davidson Day. You probably think that because of Cameron I am popular but nope; I'm just a normal girl with my crew.

*last day of school*

We all sat down at our seats for our last class of the term : maths. I (as usual) was early to class by 5 minutes to get my favourtie seat by the window. The school bell went off and everyone started filing in. It was reasonably quiet until Nash Grier and his group came. They are the most popluar people in our school. I usually hated popular people but Nash was different. His blue eys are what attracted me to him.

wait what am I saying , I dont have a crush on Grier.... do I ?

Well anyway they were 10 minunutes late and unfortunately (for them) they just made it for the algebra test.

"Hurry up and sit down so you can start your test unless you want to stay after school and do it ! "

they closed their mouth's and started the test.

haha that shut them up I thought.

*40 minutes later*

I looked up at the clock and there was 15 more minutes to the bell. I took my test to the teacher and then went and sat down to "read on my phone". Everyone had handed in their test papers with 6 minutes till bell. When the bell went everyone quickly rushed to get out the door. I was packing up my stuff when the teacher called me and Nash to stay behind. When everyone had left we both walked up to the teacher.

Nash's POV

The teacher asked me and Georgia to stay behind. I honestly didn't care ..... much. I got up and walked to the teachers desk. I saw that she had my test in her hand.

"How much did you revise and study for the test?" She asked me glaring at me.

I just stood there speechless, my mouth hanging open.

"Thats what I thought Grier. You failed your test as usual but this time I'm not letting it go. Over the holiday I want Georgia to tutor you," she said straightening her hair.

Georgia's POV

"You can't be serious miss this is Nash Grier we are talking about he will be impossible to tutor!" I said , secretly excited about it.

"Well I'm sorry but you have no choice. If his grades done improve he won't be moving up a year next year," she replied sternly

My mouth gaped open in shock. Grier's school years depended on me tutoring him.

"And you will be getting extra credit for doing it," she added in.

"I'll do it, what do you think Grier?" I looked to see Grier standing with his mouth in the shape of an 'o'.

We walked out of class both pissed.

Nash's POV

I can't believe that I have to be tutored by Georgia. She is soooo nerdy but kinda pretty. Wait what am I saying. I turned to her to see her turning too.

"I'll give you my number and I can text you to organize times," she said to me

"Um okay sure,"

~

~

So hey guys

Sorry about the short chapter I just wanted to get the fan fiction started.

Anyways in the next chapter there will be more characters and like friends and stuff.

This was only the beginning of what I hope to be a long fan fiction.

Thank you for reading 💕

Georgia x 🆖💟