Chapter 11

Charlotte pov

The rest of the week was very awkward. I haven't talked to Roman for a whole week after we admitted our feelings for each other.  We were all sitting in the locker room trying to decide a plan to defeat the Authority or at least shut them up for a couple of weeks. Me and Roman made eye contact with each other but it was still weird after we said we liked each other.

" Hey guys I think I have a idea " Becky said                                          " it can't be a promo the crowd is getting tired of those " Seth said
" no we should make a match you vs Dolph for the title if you win Dolph has to leave the Authority if Dolph wins you have to leave our team "
" no way because what happens when he loses " Sasha jeered in
" well tell your boyfriend to not lose " Becky said
" sash I think it's a great idea " Seth calmly said
" honestly is anyone in my side " Sasha screamed
" I am " Dean interrupted
" so now you're on her side " Becky argued back. Everybody started arguing so I took that time to sneak out and think. I went out into the hallway and sat on the ground. I said hey to superstars who came by.

" Hey can we talk " I heard a voice and looked up. She figured out the voice belonged none other than Roman. I
" sure " I got up from the ground and me and Roman walked and talked.
" so what do you wanna talk about " I asked him even though I knew exactly what he wanted to talk about.
" When we were in the hotel room last week and we kinda confessed our feelings to each other " He told me.
" What is there to talk about You like me and I like you that's it "
" I know but like what are we gonna do about it "
" nothing absolutely nothing we're just going to sit here and have feelings for each other and do nothing about it "  I really don't know why I said that but for someone reason that's how I feel. I mean we confessed that we both like each other so now what do we do. I was about to walk away until Roman stopped me.
" Wanna go out " Roman asked. I was kinda tooken aback by his question and didn't answer for a bit and finally I did.
" Ya sure " I said before walking back to our locker room.

I'm back updating this book and all my others so yah but hopefully you like this chapter and next chapter will be about the reactions to the date.