Chapter 3 Quirk Assessment

Start from the beginning

Hagakure, "Wait, you're the one who placed first in the practical exam. The girl who sneezed the zero pointer away."

"Yup, that's me."

??" Hi I'm Ochaco Uraraka what's your quirk?"

"You'll find out today." Then all the girls went like "Huh?" Then we all went outside and Dadzawa talked about a quirk assessment test, but sense I knew about it, I didn't listen. I look around. 'Where is kiri?'

Dadzawa "(y/n) since you placed first in the practical exam you can go first or choose someone else." I looked around and saw a boy with blond hair and red eyes. The boy that was bulling Izuku.

I point at the blond and say, "I choose him to pitch."

Then he 'tch'ed at me as I walked out the pitching area. 'He woke up on the wrong side of the world this morning.'

Dadzawa, "You can use you quirk, all you need to do is stay in the circle."

Then the blond yelled, well not really, "DIE" compared to dad's screams when he sees a bug scream that is a whisper. But why the word' die'? Then the ball flew away with explosions and Dadzawa showed us the distance it was 705.2 meters. wow.

Then a girl with pick fur and horns said, "That looks fun." 'You shouldn't have said that.'

Dadzawa, "Fun you say, New rule, last place gets expelled. " I look over to Izuku and he was sweating Niagara Falls. 'He doesn't know how to fully control All Might's power. This might be a challenge.'

The 50 meter dash

I got 5.67 seconds, because I train with Dadzawa.

Grip Strength Test

I can't really do much with my quirk on this. I squeeze it as hard as I can and it was 50.1 kg

Standing long jump

'Hmm, I could scream my way over.' I jump and I almost make it and before I hit the ground I scream loud enough for me to fly over, and quiet enough for people to not hear me.

Ball Throw

It was Uraraka's turn to throw the ball and it went flying and it didn't come down. Then Dadzawa showed the distance and it was infinity. 'Cool' Next was my turn. I walk into the circle and I get the ball. Then I throw the ball at a 45 degree angle and I scream, "BEEEEGONE BAAALLLL" then the ball was gone and we waited. Then I felt something go past me and I look in the front of me. I was the ball. Some kids in the background said, "Whoa, It went around the world." Then the distance said, "24,901 Miles or 40074.27494 kilometers" 'Wow, next is Izuku.' Then Izuku went into the circle and he tried to throw it. His hand was glowing pink then he threw it. It went 55 meters. Then he muttered something I couldn't hear. Then I saw that Dadzawa was using his quirk. "Wait, those goggles. Your the underground hero: Erasure Head!" "Who's that?"

Then Dadzawa went and pulled Izuku close to him and told him something. Then he let go and Izuku was about to throw again. This time he threw the ball using one finger and he got "705.3" I was really happy to see that Izuku got that score but then the raging hedgehog yell. "Hey, Deku, tell me how you did that you f@cking bastard!!!" Then he was creating explosions while running to Izuku. Then Dadzawa used his magic and strong AF scarfs to capture the angry bird.

Skip to the scores

When we finished, Dadzawa put out the scores. I was in tenth place, that same as Uraraka. Then I looked to see who got last place. It was Izuku, I looked at him and saw that he was sweating out the ocean. I walk over to him and say, "It's OK. It's probably going to be a logical ruse for us to do better."