Boyfriend? Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"I don't care really, as long as it's yummy! Oh and three marshmallows. Mini ones." He added.

"Sounds good. Do you have any marshmallows?" I asked him.

"Oh um.. I don't know." He shrugged.

"Hm. Oh well. You go on to making a comfortable place to cuddle while I find them and then we can watch a movie or something together." I said and Tyler smiled and walked back out of the kitchen.

-

It didn't take us to long to pick out a movie. After a few minuets we picked out Frozen, which we he had gotten just a few days ago.

We were sitting on the couch side by side, my arm wrapped around Tyler and him leaning into me. The movie was really good, and I'm pretty sure that I will have Do You Wanna Build A Snowman stuck in my head all day.

After the movie was over Tyler sat up and yawned. "I'm tired Josh." He said and I stretched a little. I looked at my watch.

"It's only 7:30. I can make us some dinner again or we can have left overs from yesterday." I said and he agreed to left overs.

Right when we had just put the last fish away after we ate, my phone went off. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey honey! Our flight has been canceled due to the snow but we are fine we booked the hotel room for one more day and we should be back some time tomorrow if the snow lets up. Are you okay to be home alone for one more night?" My mom asked me.

"Oh, yeah that's fine. I'm sorry about the plane." I said, a little happy that I got another day with Tyler.

"Okay that's great! I hope you haven't been staying up all night and sleeping all day." She said sternly, but I knew she was just joking.

I chuckled. "I haven't don't worry. I got to go, I'm kind of tired."

"Okay sweetie you go ahead and go to bed. Love you and miss you!" She said.

"Miss you too mom." I said, because I really did miss her a little. "Love you, goodnight." I said and hung up.

"So what was that about?" Tyler asked me.

"My parents plane got canceled because of the snow so they won't be here until tomorrow if the snow lets up." I explained to him.

"Oh." He said and yawned. I yawned also and chuckled.

"Let's go to bed." I said sleepily. I don't know why I was so tired.

We went up to my room and changed before turning the light off and getting in the bed. The lamp was still on though.

We got in my bed and under the covers, where it was nice and warm. Tyler had his back facing me and was a little farther away from me than I wanted him to be, so I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him closer. He turned around to he was facing me and he cuddled into my side, a small smile on his face.

"G'night Josh." He mumbled.

I clicked off the lamp and kissed the top of his head.

"Goodnight Tyler."

---

Tyler's POV

I rolled over and felt a warm spot on Josh's bed where he had been laying. 'He must have gotten up recently." I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and when I did, I smelled bacon, eggs, pancakes and biscuits. I smiled and sat up and rubbed my eyes. I love it when I wake up to Josh making me breakfast.