Quirk No. 14

Just a little note on the side, there's a personal message right at the end of this "Chapter" so be sure to check that out! 

Name: Cartoon

Type: Emitter/Transformation

Suggested by: https://www.wattpad.com/user/RandomGrill0

Basic Info: Grants the user the ability to manipulate reality, physics and their own bodies in abnormal, comedic ways, similar to those found in classic Warner Bros. cartoons like Bugs Bunny or the Mask. The user can do pretty much anything, pull out any item they could ever need from seemingly nowhere (eg. a giant anvil to drop on an enemies' head), survive injuries that should normally kill/incapacitate them (eg. fall down a massive cliff and the only injury is to be flattened like a pancake for a moment), defy the laws of physics (eg. walking off a ledge and being able to walk on air until they look down, at which moment gravity takes effect), modify their bodies or to clone themselves, being in different places at the same time, control other people (eg. they start dancing the conga and everyone in the room begins to do the same regardless of whether they'd do so under normal circumstances) breaking the fourth wall etc. Basically, they can do just about anything.

Strengths:
-Can be used creatively in most scenarios

Weaknesses:

The user is subject to some form of insanity or madness, ranging from slightly looney to complete, chaotic insanity. Additionally, the user is as much a subject to their weird, wacky antics as their opponents. For example, I sneak up behind a villain and put a lit stick of dynamite in their pocket without them noticing, and then I run off behind a rock to hide from the explosion, but then it doesn't go off, so I go back and pull the dynamite from the villains' pocket to see what went wrong, only for it to explode in my own face. Whether things work out in the user's favor depends on random chance, luck or just whatever the plot demands.

Drawback: ///

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... first of all, I kinda hate myself for not updating this frequently. I'm really sorry, but it's hard for me to focus on many things at one time and still come up with quirks on the side. That's why I'd like to encourage you, the readers, to suggest quirks, quirk concepts or atleast rough ideas either in the comment section below the chapter or by writing me a private message here on Wattpad! I check my Notifications frequently and can assure you, that I read your messages sooner or later. 
And now, something else, I wanna simply say thanks.
Thank you.
Honestly, I didn't update this for months, yet I gained so many reads on this book. It hit 11k recently, like, that genuinely freaks me out. Just imagine that your work has been looked at 11000 times and it's not even 100% productive... it's just awesome, you know? 
It just feels good to me and I'm grateful for each and every single person that stumbles upon my work and reads it. Speaking of my work, I know I mentioned this in another chapter in this Quirk Idea thing aswell, however, I'd like to mention again, that I am currently working on a fanfiction about BNHA. I started the 2nd Volume of the aforementioned fanfiction some weeks ago and I personally thinks, that both the first and the second volume both deserve some more attention. 
I'd really appreciate it, if you would check it out! 
Oh yeah, I should add, that the start of the first volume sadly has some quality issues, due to me not having enough experience at that time, however, most of these quality issues started to fade away after a few chapters and the second volume is pretty much the product of me when I'm bored, motivated, inspired by something and mostly the experience I've gathered in terms of writing stories. In other words, the 2nd volume doesn't contain that many Flaws. (I actually just made a pun out of my own book titles, I hate myself for being like this.) I should also say, that the second Volume of my fanfiction has its own plotline for now!

Alright so, that's pretty much all I wanted to sa-... wait, did I say everything?
Excuse for not updating - Check
Thanks - Check
Advertising - Check

Yes, I did say everything. Hope I'll see y'all in the next chapters in this Quirk Idea thing atleast, have a wonderful day!
~NV.