Game Night and Pleasant Surprises

Start from the beginning

*Flashback*

"Thanks to you guys, it was good. The flowers and candy worked." Tobio said drinking from his milk box.

"Tch, of course it worked, it was because I helped." Tsukishima said.

"Have they kissed yet?" Hinata asked with a lollipop in his mouth.

Tobio shook his head.

"I don't think so."

"That could be the next mission!" Yamaguchi said.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"That's easy, just play 'family' and ask them to kiss each other...."

*Present*

As much as Tobio didn't want to admit it, that was a brilliant plan. It was Tsukishima after all.

"Tobio, ask Oikawa too." (M/n) said.

3...

2...

1...

"I want daddy to kiss mommy!"

"......."

"EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"U-Um, Tobio I don't think that's a good idea..." (M/n) said, with a blush forming on his face.

Oikawa was still trying to process what the three year old had just said, a hint pink on his cheeks as well.

'Kiss (N/n)-chan?' he thought.

***

The day ended off rather awkward. Deciding it was time for a nap, (M/n) put Tobio to sleep. After a while, and the persuasion of going to Oikawa's next volleyball practice, Tobio was finally in dreamland. (M/n) closed the door to the blueberry's room and leaned on it.

'A kiss from Oikawa?' he thought, another blush spreading on his cheeks.

If it wasn't obvious, (M/n) did have feelings for the volleyball setter. After being friends with him for who knows how long, it was to be expected. Although, (M/n) would never admit that. He did know that Oikawa liked him back, the setter made completely obvious. It was just the fact that if he and Oikawa dated, his fangirls would never leave him alone. I mean, they still glared at him in the hallways for hanging around him, they even threatened him that they will tell to Oikawa that (M/n) have crush on him. (M/n) did not want to know they'd do if he dated the setter. So, he decide to keep that subject to himself. Checking the time on his phone, he decided that it was getting late and it was time for him to return home. He went downstairs to see Oikawa watching TV.

"Tobio-chan finally asleep?" Oikawa asked.

(M/n) just nodded.

"Yeah. I, uh, I think I'm gonna head home." he said awkwardly.

"Oh. Okay, I'll walk you to the door." Oikawa said getting up.

The two walked to the front door in silence. Oikawa opened the door and (M/n) walked past the setter, not before turning around facing him once again.

'I'm gonna take advantage of this! I can't believe I'm gonna do this....' He thought.

"Um, (N/n)-cha-"

It all happened so fast...

With a red face, (M/n) shut the door and ran towards his house. Oikawa stood there facing the door, frozen still.

'Did......did that just happen?' He thought.

Oikawa brought his fingers to his lips, remembering....

*Flashback*

"Um, (N/n)-cha-"

(M/n) quickly pulled Oikawa by his collar down to his level and pressed his lips onto the other male.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but (M/n) could feel all his emotions exploding inside him. When he pulled away, he immediately ran out the door shutting it along the way....

*Present*

'(N/n)-chan....kissed me?' Oikawa thought.

Almost instantly, Oikawa ran out of the house. If (M/n) kissed him, that meant he liked him right?

Oh hell no, he was not going to screw up this time.

***

(M/n) stopped a few feet away from his front door.

'Oh my god, I can't believe I actually did that....I'm such an idiot....Fuck, I bet he going to hate me....' he thought, frown on his face.

It wasn't long before he heard footsteps and panting. Behind him was Oikawa, slightly out of breath. (M/n)'s eyes widened as he looked at him.

"Oi-Oikawa, what-" He didn't have time to finish.

Not holding back, Oikawa pushed (M/n) up against his door, holding the said male in his hands. In mere seconds, he crushed his lips onto the (H/c) haired male's. (M/n) grabbed Oikawa's wrists, thinking about prying him off, but it just felt so right.

He couldn't stop now.

Eyes fluttering close, he kissed him back, arms wrapping around his neck pulling him closer. When Oikawa finally felt (M/n) kissing back, he began to move things forward.

'I can't hold back any more.' Oikawa thought.

He licked his bottom lip, making the young male gasp. He took that moment to let his tongue travel inside his mouth. (M/n)'s knees shook, nearly collapsing from all the shock and pleasure. Feeling this, Oikawa wrapped an arm around his waisting, holding the (H/c) haired male up, his hands entangled in his soft (H/c) hair. (M/n), with arms still around him, clenched the fabric of his shirt, taking in the moment. Finally, and reluctantly, Oikawa pulled away, both teenagers panting.

"(M/n)," Oikawa whispered against his lips, "I love you."

(M/n) knew he meant it. The way he said, that look in his eyes, it hold him that he wanted to be with him as much as he did with the setter.

And the (H/c) haired male  as hell wasn't gonna let some low-life of a fangirl get in his way.

"I love you too, Tooru."

You © Reader

Oikawa Tooru and others © Haruichi Furudate

Plot © alymxy from Wattpad