Chapter 5 - HALLOWEEN (Ash's POV) (With A Surprise)

So like I said last chapter I said I'd have a surprise for you all in this chapter. I hope you enjoy!
__________

Man, the past few weeks have been really upsetting. I had to turn down Serena because of all the things that she's supposedly doing to Dawn. Hopefully it gets better.

Today for Halloween, I decided to go as Charizard to school. Everyone dresses up for Halloween here in the Kanto region.

Pikachu was going as a charmander.

Once we got to the school, everyone seemed to really like my costume. They also liked Pikachu's costume.

I saw Serena right as soon as I got to school. I gotta admit she did look a little cute in her costume. She seemed to have matched her Fennekin.

I didn't see Dawn anywhere. She must either be sick or at an appointment of some sort.

I just decided to go to the library to complete a test. I figured I might as well with first quarter coming to an end in a few weeks.

The day seemed to go by pretty fast. That was until I got to lunch.

I saw Dawn talking to Serena. I wonder what it is they're talking about. I started heading over. By the look on Serena's face, she looked very upset. I finally reached them.

"Now that I told all those lies to Ash, I don't gotta worry about him getting anywhere near you ever again," Dawn stated.

"What?!" I yelled from behind her.

"Oh! Uhhh, hi babe."

"You were trying to keep Serena away from me!"

"Yeah but I'm your girlfriend and you can't have a girl that's a friend with you."

"I don't care! You basically ruined Serena and mine friendship."

"But-"

"But nothing! Dawn, we are through! I can't be with you anymore!"

After that statement I walked off. I can't believe that Dawn would do that. I knew I should have believed Serena. Now I just got the worse feeling that Serena will never want me back as a friend...

The rest of the day went by fast. When I got to study hall, I just took a random seat at a random table. I just seemed very upset for what happened at lunch.

I heard someone take a seat at my table.

"Ash?" someone asked.

I looked up and it was Serena. She was broken up in tears.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused. I should've never became between you and Dawn. It's all my fault."

"No, it's not, Serena. I should've just believed you the first time. It's my fault. You had nothing to do with it. Would you ever forgive me, Serena?"

"Of course, Ash," she answered with a smile and a little blush.

I gave her a quick hug and we went back to our regular spot. We just talked about our costumes, what went on during the time we weren't friends, and many other things.

__________

Later that night

__________

The day went by in a flash after study hall. I'm just glad I got Serena back as a friend. We texted for the night until she went to sleep by surprise at midnight. I guess she was just really tired. I stayed up for a little while longer thinking. Thinking of Serena. I just couldn't keep her off my mind. Maybe I'll ask her.....
__________

So what'd you all think of the surprise I put in there.

Anyway, I know it's short, but I just needed a chapter where Dawn and Ash break up. So I decided to mix it in with the fact that Dawn has been lying.

Anyway, the next chapter may be the homecoming week chapter. So now we're finally getting to the true amourshipping part.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always, vote/share this story.

There may be a book - WOAH WOAH WOAH! I WON'T DO THIS AGAIN. DON'T READ THIS! :P

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER.