🎄🎁Christmas Special 2018🎁🎄

Start from the beginning

"G-Gill. What are you d-doing? You're g-gonna get sick too." "It's better than seeing you like this. I'd rather suffer with you." Peach blushes and puts on Gill's jacket. "Thank you." Once they got to Marlin and Nemo's house, they knocked on the door. An excited Nemo answers the door. "Gill!" He immediately hugged him, Gill chuckling at his enthusiasm. "Heya,  Sharkbait." He greeted, ruffling his hair. Once Nemo let go, he noticed how Peach looked. "What's wrong with Peach?" He asked.

"I-I just caught a cold yesterday. I'll be fine, sweetie." Peach assured before coughing. "Alright, if you say so." Said Nemo, letting the seven in. "Hey, Gill." Marlin approached him, shaking his hand. "Nice to see you again, Marlin." "Same can be said for you. Nemo was really excited to find out you were coming." "Really?" Gill grinned. "Yeah, he couldn't stop talking about you and how awesome you are." Marlin gave a sad smile to him. Gill notices this and sets a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm not trying to take your place. I know your son looks up to you more than anyone. And for good reason, you went halfway across the world to rescue him. That's some dedication right there." "Thank you, Gill." Said Marlin, having a more warmer smile. "So, When was the last time you've celebrated Christmas?" "Well, the gang and I lost a good portion of our lives after being placed in that horrid laboratory. I assume six to seven years." Replied Gill. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

"It's alright. Heck if it wasn't for your son, we would've been in there longer." The two then looked over at Nemo, who was talking with Squirt and Dory. Marlin chuckled. "I guess that's true."

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

"Do you think she'll like it?" Asked Jenny, referring to a gift box she was carrying that had a Christmas present for her daughter Dory. "She'll love it, honey. I'm sure of it." Assured Charlie. Jenny and Charlie pitched in to get her daughter a Christmas present. The three haven't celebrated Christmas since Dory was separated from them. The gift they got for Dory was a blue shell necklace. The two knock on the door and Dory answers it, her eyes lighting up once she saw her parents. "Mom! Dad!"

She proceeded to hug them both. "Hi Jenny, Hi Charlie!" Nemo greeted them. "Sweetheart, you don't have to call us by our names." Said Jenny, kneeling to Nemo's level. "Yeah, just call us grandma Jenny and grandpa Charlie. You might need to later in life." Charlie added before winking at Marlin, making him a blushing mess. "G-Good to see you too, Charlie." Marlin simply responds, trying to hide his blush but failing. "And I you, son." Charlie teased. "Please stop."

Marlin pleaded, making Gill chuckle. "Ah, you must be the one that kept Nemo safe while he was in captivity." Said Jenny. "Mhm. Name's Gill." He shook Jenny's hand. "It's nice to meet you, and I bet Marlin's thanked you for you taking care of Nemo." "Oh he has. He probably has more times than I can count." Gill joked, Marlin playfully rolling his eyes.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Destiny bumps into a trash can. "Ow." "I told you we should've drove to Marlin's." Said Bailey. "No way, I'll never be able to get around unless I practice, and walking is a good opportunity for it." Destiny insisted before tripping over a branch on the ground. Bailey quickly grabs her before she hit the concrete sidewalk. "Look, come here." He held Destiny's hand. "Just don't let go, and I'll move you when you're about to hit something." "Are you sure?" She asked. "I promised you that I'd be your eyes and I'm not about to break the promise."

Bailey suddenly notices that Destiny was about to run into someone walking their dog so he quickly pulls her closer to him. "Whoa!" "See? What I tell you?" Destiny blushed by how close she was to Bailey. Marlin notices the two approaching the house and walks over to them. "Hey Bailey, Destiny." He greeted. He then noticed the two being so close together. "Um, am I interrupting something?" The two pulled away.